2nd WI Done!!!

cd121272

Silver Member
Hello everyone!!!!

I started ww in 2007 I was 13st 8.5lbs I lost 29.5lbs which took me down to 11st 7lbs in 4 months........needless to say I have messed up (as ya do), in the meantime I have been going up and down in weight for the last few years. I am now 12st 7.5lbs and have rejoined to get this bugger off for good this time.

I went to my first meeting again on Monday night and I think the pro-points is horrible. When i did it last time I did Discover and it worked for me SO I am still doing discover but I am going to the meetings just to get weighed. If I dont have someone to see my weight then I go off track really quickly.

Cant wait to get to know you all as its been a long time since I have been here. but this time I am doing it properly!! :D

Hi I did WW years ago and lost 3 stone since had two more children close together have lost almost 3 stone down to the last stone but pro points not working so as of today am going back to the old way.

How you finding it?

Hi

Well done on your weight lose you are doing great. I have been doing ok all of the week so we will see what the weighin tonight brings. I read the information about the propoints but I have heard so many people saying that it doesn't work that I have opted to give that a miss and carry on with doing it the old way as I know that definately works for me.

Lets see what tonight brings!!

Yes good luck on weigh in, I so prefer the old way for lunch I've had a WW meal on pro points it was 7 on old system only 4 so that's ok. Biggest thing with old way is remembering to save points for a special occ as you don't have weeklies to fall back on.

Pro points I found for me is the free fruit in a day I may have a banana, satsumas and apple etc well a punned of strawberries is a 100 k cals a medium banana 70 and satsumas etc 2 for around 50 cals it's a lot of extra calories to not have to count so I would rather point it on the old system.

What times your weigh in?

I quite agree with you I dont see how something can have points and then suddenly they dont, that does not make any sense to me at all. My weighin is at 6pm so I will update when I get back.........Fingers crossed!!!!!

Thats it, 1st WI dont and lost 2lbs x

That's brilliant, did you tell your consultant your doing the old way?

How you found your first week?

Thankyou!!

No I have not told the leader I am doing it the old way, all she does is asks how I am getting on and I said fine, so I could be doing anyting lol.

When is your wi day? :)

cd121272 said:
Thankyou!!

No I have not told the leader I am doing it the old way, all she does is asks how I am getting on and I said fine, so I could be doing anyting lol.

When is your wi day? :)

It was a Tuesday but not weighed in today as I had a weekend off plan as I was going out. Lol thoroughly enjoyed myself but got straight back on plan yesterday weighed in at 10 s 7 so was 3 on but know both salt and alcohol will of caused water retention.

However I'm thinking of changing to Fridays as wondering if a good loss will give me a boost to be good over weekends lol or if not the week to be good.

Weigh in no.2 done lost 3.5lbs...x

cd121272 said:
Weigh in no.2 done lost 3.5lbs...x

Wow that's great you must be pleased, how much more you want to lose?

I'm goner weigh in tomorrow morning so fingers x down from 10 7 all be it totem due :-/

Thankyou Hannah......very pleased, want to get down to 11st first then my highest ideal weight is 10st 6 so if I can get to that it will be fab but we will go for 11 first lol.....It is my totm now so I was very surprised at how well I did..

Good luck for tomorrow and let me know how you do......How much have you lost so far and how much do you wanna loose? x

cd121272 said:
Thankyou Hannah......very pleased, want to get down to 11st first then my highest ideal weight is 10st 6 so if I can get to that it will be fab but we will go for 11 first lol.....It is my totm now so I was very surprised at how well I did..

Good luck for tomorrow and let me know how you do......How much have you lost so far and how much do you wanna loose? x

Weighed in at 10 4 so 3 down yey.

And it's totm too so hoping next week to get to 10 2.

I started at 13 stone so down 38lb my first goal is 9 stone 10 as fingers x I can get back in my size 10s.

Then I want to get to 9 s 2. So 8lb to my first goal once at 9s 10 going to start upping my exercise.

Do you exercise?

Well done you that is fantastic and congratulations on your fab huge weight loss, I hope I can be that motivated.......

I do have a treadmill but I am in the process of selling that. I also have a go at the dance games on the wii and zumba as well now and again. I would'nt mind walking or cycling but its not really the weather for it at the moment lol.

cd121272 said:
Well done you that is fantastic and congratulations on your fab huge weight loss, I hope I can be that motivated.......

I do have a treadmill but I am in the process of selling that. I also have a go at the dance games on the wii and zumba as well now and again. I would'nt mind walking or cycling but its not really the weather for it at the moment lol.

Yeah weather is rubbish, rather getting on my nerves as children bored of being inside.

Thank you its been a slow process especially now getting to the last stone. But do feel since back on old points it's helping and I feel slimmer on them.

I have a treadmill and enjoy it once in a routine but not done much on it lately oops

Hopefully weather will perk up soon then we can all get out and about. I have not used my treadmill for ages so I have sold it to one of my friends that wanted one. I get bored easy lol.......I would rather be dancing about like an idiot to zumba or summat like that than just one foot infront of the other, unless it is for a purpose and then I dont mind walking at all.

Hopefully next week I can see that 11 pop up on the scales if not defo the week after!!

How long have you been doing ww?

cd121272 said:
Hopefully weather will perk up soon then we can all get out and about. I have not used my treadmill for ages so I have sold it to one of my friends that wanted one. I get bored easy lol.......I would rather be dancing about like an idiot to zumba or summat like that than just one foot infront of the other, unless it is for a purpose and then I dont mind walking at all.

Hopefully next week I can see that 11 pop up on the scales if not defo the week after!!

How long have you been doing ww?

I started weight watchers last march 2011 time as I had josh in December 10. So waited till he was a few months old I got down to 10 7 last nov for my wedding but put 10lb on through the wedding and honeymoon which was November then we had Xmas so I started back at 11 stone 3 in jan now at 10 4 but since in the 10 s it's taking ages which gets rather frustrating when I know I've been good.

Hoping in two weeks I can see the 9 s again yes please :) I was 9 stone 2 before I fell pregnant in 2009 with Lillea, then I had josh the following year only 14 months between them. Then I have two older kids at 10 and 13 so did the whole losing weight thing after them.

After my 10 year old I weighed 14 stone got down to 9 s 2 only to start with babies all over again lol. I'm only 5 ft 2 so 9 2 I feel comfy at. When I can bloody get there, I'm taking the scenic route with many stops along the way ;-)

You sound a bit like me lol.....My daughter was 10 when I started all over again now my daughter is 21 and my son is 11. I did the whole ww thing after I had my son in 2001 then yoyo'd for a long time and gave up then 2007 decided need to do summat about it. Was 13st 8.5 in the March when I started and went down to 11st 7 by July, left ww but still carried on at home and by the xmas I was 10st 10.......have been up and down since Jan 2009 last year I did it again myself and went down to 11st 10 but then stared eating again lol........

We are hopefully off to America in November so my throughts are that the only way I am gonna do it is by going and getting weighed THEN I know I will do it went back and I was 12st 7.5 (I am 5ft 4) so not as much to lose as last time, I need the smack on the wrists every now and again, its also my 40th in December and I dont want to look like a weeble at 40 :)

I also have 3 friends coming with me to the weighin and another friend doing another diet so we are all kicking each others bums but the other 3 are doing pro points.......really cant get my head around that one, but seems to be working on discover so I will stay on that for now xx

We also go married in November, 29th November 2002. What date is yours?

Back