2nd WI Done!!!

cd121272 said:
We also go married in November, 29th November 2002. What date is yours?

We got married on the 12th day before my birthday lol, told my hubby he has it easy anniversary and birthday 12 n 13 th so easy for him to remember.

Was lovely woke up on my birthday married

cd121272 said:
You sound a bit like me lol.....My daughter was 10 when I started all over again now my daughter is 21 and my son is 11. I did the whole ww thing after I had my son in 2001 then yoyo'd for a long time and gave up then 2007 decided need to do summat about it. Was 13st 8.5 in the March when I started and went down to 11st 7 by July, left ww but still carried on at home and by the xmas I was 10st 10.......have been up and down since Jan 2009 last year I did it again myself and went down to 11st 10 but then stared eating again lol........

We are hopefully off to America in November so my throughts are that the only way I am gonna do it is by going and getting weighed THEN I know I will do it went back and I was 12st 7.5 (I am 5ft 4) so not as much to lose as last time, I need the smack on the wrists every now and again, its also my 40th in December and I dont want to look like a weeble at 40 :)

I also have 3 friends coming with me to the weighin and another friend doing another diet so we are all kicking each others bums but the other 3 are doing pro points.......really cant get my head around that one, but seems to be working on discover so I will stay on that for now xx

Ohh America sounds fab I would love to go, but we said we would wait till the younger ones are a bit older.

I think losing weight is a life long thing or at least it feels that way :-/

That's great your friends are losing weight aswell, I have 2 also dieting one started at 29 stone has lost 7 stone 4 sine January on slimming world. The other doing WW with me, but she's doing pro points.

I dont think it really matter what one you are doing as long as you can all stick together and loose weight.........only problem I have found is that some can eat some things and not others and I can eat whatever I like lol (within reason of cause) xx

cd121272 said:
I dont think it really matter what one you are doing as long as you can all stick together and loose weight.........only problem I have found is that some can eat some things and not others and I can eat whatever I like lol (within reason of cause) xx

Hi how's it going?

Hiya

Its going ok, missed a few weeks, with it being summer things to do and places to go but I have been tonight and didnt think I would loose any, but to my amazement I lost 0.5lbs and its totm too so that was a bonus.

How are you getting on?

Back