2nd WI tonight..

incognito

Well Ive had worst week ever.. cheated numerous times.. cried lots.. decided last night to give up..

However woke up this morn and have decided NOT to give up just to put it behind me go for my WI that I cancelled yest and sort my head out!

I am going to Dublin on Sat till Tues so its going to be hard but ill jst have to take it day by day..

Wish me luck its not that much of a disaster tonight x

good luck hun. you lost 9lbs and thats great. ive got a hard weekend ahead too, visitors coming from scotland tonight. however, i shall make you a promise if you make me one. we will try and stick to the plan. we willnot give up just because of the circumstance we are in.

Well done for sticking with it, it'll be worth it in the end. Let us know how you get on tonight, good luck!

i feel the same only it's my first week see cdc fri morning!! not cheated but want to!!!!!!!!! i know it's all in my head because am not hungry but still this has to be the hardest thing EVER!!

good look tonight xx

Lost 1lb and a 1/4 (im claiming the 1/4 haha)

Terrible but not a disaster.. considering how much I cheated!

So here we go again.. Dublin @ wkend aswell! :eek:

well done on the loss but not the cheats! LOL. count yourself lucky this time but if you make a habit of it, it can really slow you down. Be careful. Hope you stick with it coz it is a great programme

Back