2nd WI tonight

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Hey guys,

Its the end of week 2 and I have to step on those dreaded scales.

Think my OH and I have done well this week. We weigh each other every day for thinspiration and I have been losing 1lb a day up until sunday and its slowed down to 0.5lb a day now which is all good.

Think I have done 6lbs this week..which, if its true, will take me to a 13lb loss this week. Great on one hand but bloody annoying on the other. Because I wont have hit that psychological barrier of 1 stone.

Never mind, a loss is a loss and I'll take whatever I get.

Its going ok though at the moment, though Im really hungry because all I have on WI days is a shake at 8am and a swig of water and I then go all day without anything as 1 litre of water is equivalent to 1kg!!! I weigh in tonight at 8pm...so Im going to be starving!

People have been telling me they can see a difference now in work...bout bloody time really seeing as Ive lost nearly 1 stone!!! Im fitting back into a lot of my old clothes too which is awesome.

Only problem is, Im really spotty at the moment and my period is taken ages to sod off! I always suffer with yeast infections (sorry, TMI) on VCLD's, so Im not looking forward to that. I had fungal tonsillitis last time as well as Intertrigo!!!
Such a passion killer.

Anyway, wish me luck and have an awesome day. Im in clinic at the moment and Ive got loads of patients still to see but I wanted to say hello and sorry Ive been a bit quiet recently!

Laura xxx

I bet you'll do fantastically! I couldn't do that on wi day, if I get dehydrated on this I feel terrible. I just allow for the 3lb the water and clothes seem to put on me.
GOOD LUCK tonight!
Sorry you're ill...I look awful, more spots than I've ever had, period nearly 2 weeks late (not pregnant!), pasty white...and I've a job interview on Friday.
Hopefully we'll settle down soon.
Have a wonderful WI!

Thanks Rachel!!!

I'll be fine, just concentrate on work and forget the lack of shakes/water...obviously Im not concentrating on work now though...LOL.

Try Estee Lauder doubleday wear concealer...best cover up EVER!!!!!! Seriously!

I hope my spots bugger off before the wedding otherwise people will think my OH is marrying a pizza! :)

xxxx

Lol : ) I'm sure they will xxx

What department are you in?

I work in general medicine/department for the elderly but once a week I do a morning in outpatients clinic...Ive been doing this job for 2 months, its quite fun in a weird way.

Im doing a 12 day run this week/next week too...on call this weekend (2 x 13hour shifts sat and sun) so not impressed with that one!

ooooh no xxx

God you must be motivated to work your crazy hours and keep on this. I'm sure you will hit your stone barrier you know -even if it is the 13lbs you just suck in the other pound! ;)

GOOD LUCK!!

Going for my weigh in now. Am scared! Weighed in at 161.8lbs today which is 11st 7.8lbs so I know he's going to round it up. 13lbs loss is 2 weeks is good enough for me though!

Wish me luck!

Can't wait to hear how much you lose hun x

Im back!

Yup. 6lbs off this week...13lbs in 2 weeks!

Im now 11stone 8lbs instead of the 12st 7lbs I was 2 weeks ago :)

Im pleased. And I dont have official weigh in for 2 weeks now so I'll have a nice big loss coming up again. Im aiming to lose 8lbs if I can in thos 2 weeks to get me to 11stone exact.

OH lost 6lbs too...he's lost 20lbs in 2 weeks!

Ive just gotten home and gulped a ton of water...going dry all day has worn me out!

well done...a great loss,...keep it up, you'll get that other 1lb off in a day or two!!:)

Well done, 13lb is excellent and you'll soon be through that stone mark. It is a psychological thing isn't it!

x

Back