2nd WI....

Chicaloca

Silver Member
-1lb.

Which is kinda disappointing but I have been feeling bloated for 2 days now. Never felt like this before.

Has anyone else? Is there a SW tradition of this?? I did a red week, hmmmm :confused:

Chicaloca, bloating is def something I have had. Since starting SW I have had major problems..... I think it takes a bit of time to settle. I've been really constipated :eek: and think that's prob why I haven't done as well as I hoped at weigh in. My friend was saying its prob because I'm not consuming as much fat as before which apparently keeps you regular and bloat free!! Hope it clears up for you xx

Thanks Piglet, hmm never felt like this before shall do some greens and see if that makes a difference!

I know, but you know what its like! 2nd weigh in and I was 100% anyhooos, this is a new week :D All going in the right direction!

Have you ever watched biggest loser? They always say the losses are worst in the second week because your body is adapting to the new regime. Never believed it myself until I gained 1.5lbs in my second week for no good reason (well, other than I was bloated). Even though I haven't weighed in yet, I know I've dropped it because I feel it. Proof will be in the weigh-in tomorrow morning (hopefully!).

Anyhoos, I definitely believe in the 2nd week theory now, so don't let it get you down.

Thanks again ladies.

Ok this might be TMI but I bought some dulcolax (sp?) and lets just say, this morning I feel lighter already :D Bloat gone, thank goodness. I shall try to eat more fibre this week!

Back