2st lighter and I don't look any better

Hiya, i think you look different, in the new pics ya are not hiding your body under black, instead ya are wearing colourful clothes and that smile is enough to say that yes ya enjoying yourself on this diet, ya look terrific hun, ya may not be fit to see it yourself but soon floods of people will be telling ya so. all the best with your future losses

I have to agree with all the others you can clearly see a difference! Well done and keep up the good work! I am looking forward to putting in some pics of me but will wait until I'm half way through!

well done, you can see the changes, but it may be difficult for you to see.... i think a useful tip is to wear exactly the same clothes in all your photos from now on, then it will be easier for you to notice.:)

I think you look fantastic, the mind does like to play games. Well done :)

I agree with everyone else KW! I think you're starting to look alot more shapely, and you should also consider the emotion shown on your face for both before and after! It says a lot. Oooh, if you look at the sidewards ones, I think they show the change best of all.

B x

You totally notice a difference, i think you have done fantastic.

Well done you :superwoman:

Back