3.5 months!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by AviX, 13 October 2010 Social URL.

1. AviX

AviX Member

Hey everyone,

I am new..Hi!

I have been in a long distance relationship for near 2 years now. I have put alot of weight on. I don't know how it happened. Anyway..I need to travel to Australia for my boyfriends brothers wedding, I had planned on losing alot of weight by the time I saw him..but the wedding is so soon! End of january..anyway..how much weight do you think I could lose in 3.5 months?? I have joined a gym...been 4 times so far, and not eating any bad food. Help! I don't seem to be losing any..and have been working for a couple weeks now...I am so depressed...

Thanks..AviX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Depends what diet youre doing.

If its SW/WW/Calorie counting then youre probably looking at 1.5/2 stones. If you do a VLCD like Cambridge or Exante, then around 3.5 stones

4. Slaney

Slaney Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Avix . . . certainly possible . . . best of luck to you.

5. AviX

AviX Member

Thankyoy to the pair of you! Means alot. I am not actually sure what Exante diet is? Is this the best option for optimum weight loss? If so..is it ok to exercise while on it? AviX

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Exante is a Very Low Calorie Diet, Like Cambridge or Lighter Life... realistically those are the only way youre going to get near your target, and even then youre at the upper end of their estimates.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.