3.5 week weigh in!

bigtosmall

I usually get weighed on a Monday but with one thing and another I had to get weighed in today.

I've lost another 11lb, taking my total up to 36lbs now in 3.5 weeks. :D:D:D:D:D:D

How chuffed am I?!!!!!

OH MY GOD! u have lost 11lb in 4 days!? Tell my your secrets oh wise one! lol well done that is fantastic.

I am so proud of you bigtosmall ( my hubby ) you are looking fantastic and i love you sssssoooooooo much good luck for the weeks to come, and keep it up xxxxxxxxxxx

kellymarie his weight loss was over 11 days hun not 4 missed mon, but that is still fantastic isnt it.
Good luck to you all xxxxx

wowwowwowwow well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh I see duh( blonde) but as your wife (aaah by the way) said it is still fantastic!

Wow, wow, wow! You are doing so well on this (you men!!). Keep doing whatever it is you're doing cos it's obviously working wonders.

So great you've got each other to spur on. Lovely!!

Fantastic news a massive well done

Flipping heck that's amazing (and also slightly annoying ;)) You're more than a third of the way to goal in just over three weeks!!!! Well done.

Hi,
That's fantastic, well done, you must be rightly pleased. You must be feeling great now, will keep you motivated for the next week. Best of luck.
Doirin

WOW! Well done - FAB results! x

Back