3 chips 2 tbls beans 1 ch dipper, followed by cheese cake! why??

missmf

getting slimmer
just had the above mentioned for dinner.

why???

IM SO ANGRY with my self!!

havent started a thread fora while as finding it all a bit hard at the mo.

and i think cause ive lost 2 stone and fit into my size 12 jeans, i've come to a bit of a er....dunno how to discribe it?
lul??

i wanna lose another 2 stone and get into my size 8's but am missing food now.

my cdc said to start moving up the plans when i get to goal? which will be 2 months away going by ss average.

i started the week off well, but the last 2 days ive picked with ham and cheese etc, and then tonight went for it.

dunno why i had it either (although the cheese cake i'd just made and it was creamy and fresh and i had2 bits!)

think from now on i'm gonna do ss+

can i mix the 2?
if i feel ok ss, if not, pick at the things from the ss+ list?

thanks for listening!! xxxxx

just had the above mentioned for dinner.

why???

IM SO ANGRY with my self!!

havent started a thread fora while as finding it all a bit hard at the mo.

and i think cause ive lost 2 stone and fit into my size 12 jeans, i've come to a bit of a er....dunno how to discribe it?
lul??

i wanna lose another 2 stone and get into my size 8's but am missing food now.

my cdc said to start moving up the plans when i get to goal? which will be 2 months away going by ss average.

i started the week off well, but the last 2 days ive picked with ham and cheese etc, and then tonight went for it.

dunno why i had it either (although the cheese cake i'd just made and it was creamy and fresh and i had2 bits!)

think from now on i'm gonna do ss+

can i mix the 2?
if i feel ok ss, if not, pick at the things from the ss+ list?

thanks for listening!! xxxxx

Hi ya, just think tomorrows another day, you have done so well - in fact all you guys and gals do really well on the cd i don't know how you do it, seems really hard to me.

dont look at the negtive and beat yoursel up about it. look at how far you've come and resolve to carry on from now. good luck xoxox

Don't beat yourself up - what's done is done and you are doing so so well!!

I think you can mix and match but I'm sure a CDC will be on to give you better advice

xx

thanks guys and i know tomoz is another day.
just feel AAGGHHHHHH!!!
hope i havent ruined it all!!! xx

Tomorrow is another day hun. Don't beat yourself up, whats done is done.

Start tomorrow afresh & mix SS with SS+ when you're feeling especially weak. If you are going to eat, eat the allowed foods instead. I know they're not as nice as the cheesecake but we have to make some sacrifices!!!

How did the cheesecake taste by the way??? :drool: xxxxx

(cheese cake was yummy emma, oh said its the best one he'd ever had! really creamy! i managed to resist scones jam and cream the other day so dont know why i couldnt with this??!)

oh dear!!!!!!! am i gonna win?????????
sorry shouldnt be a *****....do ss+ for a while you wont feel so restricted.or eat normally for a week, see how much you gain and that will give you the kick up the arse to start again!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya,

Is your ticker correct? you have a BMI of 24.9?

If that is the case you shouldn't be on SS or SS+ now - you should be on 810 minimum and re-introducing foods.

I am exactly the same as you - I am back in the size 12's and have hit a plateau but I am on 810 this week and finally the scales are moving again.

Don't beat yourself up, put your blip behind you and move onto the next step of your cd journey.

Good luck with it.:)

hey lenny, yes my tickers right, but last fri i asked my cdc when i should move up the plans and she "when i get to goal" so i though its gonna be at least 2 more months.

i though i ss'd till i got to 9 stone cause thats what she told me??

she says alot of things diff to other guys on here?

she also says if i wanna be 9 stone i should aim for 8 1/2 cause i'll def put some (about half a stone) back on when i stop??

is this right?? help??!!
xxx

Weighed in at boots and 2lb gone - phew, and pleasedwith that!!

see want that bad after all....point is maria you feel guilty....so hopefully you have had the fright and can carry on now....althou i do think you should give ss a break for a bit and have some real food....xx

you just wanna win!!!

Back