3 days SS+, 4 days SS..

xSinead

Silver Member
Anybody else done this?
I started the week doing SS+ on friday, but from today i'm going to do SS to see if i can shift a couple more pounds before friday!!

I discussed something similar with my cdc & she advised doing a min of 1 week on each so it doesn't confuse your body. Not sure if anyone has had any success with it though. I just wanted to ss+ at wkends so could eat with bf but decided not to after her advice.

Think i'll just give it a go anyway :) a few days on SS won't hurt, i did it last week and lost 8 and a half pounds so all good!

The reason i'm going to do the next 3/4 days on SS is because yesterday i had a little bit too much to eat than i should of on SS+ i had a chicken ceaser salad for lunch and then a small bowl of spicey indian lentils in the evening. So hopefully the next 4 days will help to shift a couple of pounds :D

I think you should do whatever is best for you :) If doing some days of each is what gets you through it and stops you falling off the plan, why not do ss+ some days? I do the same and my losses have been pretty much the same as they would of been on ss. As long as you dont eat carbs youll still lose xx

I think it's good to confuse ur body it shocks it into loosing weight. On previous diets I've done like slimming world when I stuck to eating the same sort of thing my consultant lady said change stuff to shock it also like at the gym when you do the same exercises over and over it becomes routine for your body that's why your meant to change your exercises and mix it up a bit :) go for it I say.

SS is just 3 shakes a day. SS+ is 3 shakes a day plus a small meal of 200 calories.

There's also a version of SS+ which is four packs and a small milk allowance.

Your CDC must give you a copy of the spiral bound handbook (though they may charge for it). You need it throughout the diet.

I mix it up as I like the variety. I do try to Ss but end up craving my little meal at the end of the day:D

My CDC last night said I can only do one or the other I can pick each day :(

I pick each day :) and the weight is coming off, so it works for me.

Back