3 days with no change!

egbert

Silver Member
I know I know I cant expect a loss every day. But 3 days now with no change at all:sigh:

It is very discouraging, especially since I just need 1 lb more to make a stone and tomorrow I have to come off plan to go out with the mums from school - which I would be happy to miss but I was partly responsible for organising it :sigh:

I am now back to the weight I was before I went back to work, so in my head I am really at the start of the diet if that makes sense. So 3 weeks work to get to the beginning is just so frustrating. :(

I just need to break through this 1lb barrier to feel like I am finally getting somewhere. The weather is pants, my toddler is having a grumpy day and I am stuck in front of my computer 'working' when I just feel like curling up with biscuits and coffee and having a down day:cry::cry:

Deep sigh, be strong and have some water! :sigh::sigh:

i wouldnt worry so long as u stick to it 100% it will come off! I went 10 days will no loss then dropped 5lbs over night!

Thats very encouraging - although I wonder why it suddenly dropped!

Well here's hoping !

in your first week it does drop pretty much every day but once your body gets used to it then it does slow down the average is 14lbs a month but for me sometimes it went 1, 3, 6, 4 but it usualy averaged out at 14lbs a month (less as i got closer to goal) we will get there :) x

Maybe you should only weigh weekly? I keep meaning to but then have a sneaky peek each day. So far early days, However so far it's been

So I wouldn't worry it seems my body is all in fits and starts too!

Back