3 hours down 81 hours to go...

LouiseC

Hi everyone

I had my Exante pack this morning and have started my countdown to Ketosis. I am hoping it takes me no more than 4 days to get in to Ketosis so am counting 96 hours from 8pm last night when I last ate 'real food' lol....so here I am 15 hours in to my 96 hour countdown although I am hoping that it kicks in earlier than that.

I am feeling reasonably positive, have had a Basil and Tomato soup which was not very nice :eek: but hoping the other meals taste better.

Weighed in a 16 stone this morning :cry:BUT hopefully it is only going to go down from now on :D.

Lou xx

Good luck :) :) :) I'm really interested to see how you get on as I am starting in 3 weeks!

Hi Biz, I will keep posting as I am hoping posting on here and having the support from the other guys on this forum will help me stick to the plan as I am usually no good at sticking to any kind of diet for more than a few hours.

Lou x

The forum really does help :) I was doing slimming world for a lot of 2010 and I could find information on just about everything on here! Knowing you're not alone helps too! Look forward to seeing your updates, and joining you on the 28th December!!! :)

Biz xx

How can you say that about the tomato and basil soup? Its my favourite!

Nice to have you join us. Fingers crossed on the ketosis front.

Thanks Joanne, so sorry about the soup lol...I have also just tried the strawberry shake which is usually the only shake I would like and it didn't taste to good either lol...I added a teaspoon of spenda to it which made it a bit better...I am just hoping that the other stuff tastes better...on the up side I am now 0ver 20 hours in to my 96 hour countdown and still feeling positive so fingers crossed...good luck every one.

Lou x

Hello, you will get used to the packs, when I first started I didn't like anythiing even the bars! But now the only thing I still can't stand is the T and b soup, I love the bars and shmuffins (http://www.minimins.com/exante/156218-things-we-do-make-us-go-mmmmmm.html), I have tried making the popadoms but they didn't turn out so well!

Good luck and if you find you really have to eat something really try to make sure it won't get you out of ketosis as this diet is so much harder if your not in ketosis.

All the best with your exante journey Lou.
Roll on Ketosis!

Wait till you try the vanilla shake hot with a teaspoon of coffee or add the choc shake to a cup of mint tea mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

It's amazing how quickly you get used to the flavours of the packs. I actually posatively enjoy then all now (except banana...but then I have my own banana issues...)

The other thing to watch out for in the next few days is the tummy side effects (you may wanna invest in some psyllium or linseed if you haven't done so already!!)

good luck
xx

welcome to exante i would definately try the shakes hot all of them are lovely especially the banana and vanilla with coffee and the hot choc. im also adding coffee to the hot strawberry and its not bad at all. good luck

Back