3 Jan 2011 new start... anyone else starting again tomoz? x

Shelly Star x x

Hello everyone,

Well i was doing so well b4 Christmas and got my stone mark & well my plans for Christmas was not gonna change i'd planned my dinner and everything then it happened.... I lost track, first it was a normal coke then a slice of pizza and it just got out of control!
:whoopass:
2 weeks later and i'm :mad:half a stone worse:mad:! gutted but hey ho i am not gonna lose faith it was a brilliant 2 weeks and if i can do it once i can sodding well do it again and well i still need lose 2 stone!

Anyway if anyone else if starting tomoz we could do weekly checks to see if we are keeping it up.. let me know anyway x x x

Hi! I too am half a stone up! I was intending to go back on the shakes but have realised my heart isnt in it so its time to start on sw again.

I want to lose at least 1.5 stone - maybe 2 depending on how i feel

Im an old school red girl - going to stock up on swede (best veg ever), fish and quorn and keep bread etc to a minimum....it seems to really bloat me out!

Good luck for starting again, im quite looking forward to trying to be good rather than stuffing quality street down my trap because im peckish and its there!

I too found 1/2 a stone over xmas.... i got back on plan Jan 1st. Seeing the gain on the scales kicked my ass back into SW mode. Having thought about the amount i ate over the last 2 weeks, im suprised it was only 1/2 a stone gain. lol. but it was yummy :)

haha ur all very good, yeh i wanted just enjoy my last weekend! well i hope we all do brilliantly and well it was worth it only happens once a year! lol x x

I was way too hungover yday to even try and be good, i was back in the pub having dinner then rd my friends with the gang watching dvd's and ordering pizza at night..
Good on u thou, least we are all the same was thinking i'd be only person who had been bad! makes u feel a wee bit better that others love choc too haha x x

I started again today. I was tempted to leave it until tomorrow but i have weigh in on Weds and i really want the gain to a minimum after new year. Good luck x

It's good to know I'm not the only one who has been naughty and stuffed my face!! I started again today, WI tomorrow morning. I'm guessing I've put on more the week after christmas and new year than christmas itself! Oh well, it was all so yummy!

hey all yep i too am restarting tomorrow pretty much started celebrating xmas from the beginning of december lol and everything tight again, we will get there girls! :) xxx

Starting my weight loss journey from Thursday, when my kids go back to school!! Anybody got any suggestions for a really easy weight loss programme? I don't like cooking much, so therefore I tend to go for convenience foods!! Don;t like to admit it, but it's best to be honest!

I have started again today. Been off plan for about 2 months in total with quite a lot of blow outs over xmas.

I get the final damage amount tomorrow at WI. With that WI out of the way, I want to get my 4.5 stone sticker by Valentines (5 WIs). Depending on what I weigh tomorrow, I will have around 10/11 pounds to lose by 8 Feb.

Well done ladies for getting back on the waggon today :D After a 100% day yesterday i felt fab this morning :D

yep i am also back today after a good few months off and just under a stone gain !!!! i'm starting again new tracker, new start weight new determination ! i want to loose 2 stone for a wedding in may !! need to stock up on foods and just got a bargain gammon joint which is sw friendly and should last me all week LOL good luck everyone !

I too strayed off plan from about November so I took a deep breath and weighed myself 5.5lbs on so back on track today....

Back