3 Jan 2011 new start... anyone else starting again tomoz? x

I started again this morning after 8 months out of group, I've maintained my weight loss in the meantime, in fact, I'm a little lighter than when i left! Now I need to get my finger out and get to target for my south African holiday in 2012 :) good luck all, it's great to be back x

Starting my weight loss journey from Thursday, when my kids go back to school!! Anybody got any suggestions for a really easy weight loss programme? I don't like cooking much, so therefore I tend to go for convenience foods!! Don;t like to admit it, but it's best to be honest!

Hi Mandy :)

I recommend you try SW! You could do it without much cooking, but I have found that once you get into it, you take more of an interest in cooking from scratch.

I've started back today. I kinda had the whole of December off and put on 7lb in a month.
Excited to be back on plan, have kicked off with a cherry Tom and spring onion omelette with beans for brekkie then a broccoli and Stilton soup for lunch (3.5 syns for the Stilton). No idea what to have for tea tho... Need to get my planning head back on!
Good luck to everyone getting back on plan!

Hello everyone,

Well i was doing so well b4 Christmas and got my stone mark & well my plans for Christmas was not gonna change i'd planned my dinner and everything then it happened.... I lost track, first it was a normal coke then a slice of pizza and it just got out of control!
:whoopass:
2 weeks later and i'm :mad:half a stone worse:mad:! gutted but hey ho i am not gonna lose faith it was a brilliant 2 weeks and if i can do it once i can sodding well do it again and well i still need lose 2 stone!

Anyway if anyone else if starting tomoz we could do weekly checks to see if we are keeping it up.. let me know anyway x x x

Xmas time is always hard for me. I was at target and now about 7lbs over it. Im going to a new class on weds though, planned out all my meals for the week and bought myself a diary to write in too. xxx

Back at class tonight after two weeks not going and a hefty weight gain! I have managed to be back on the wagon since last Tuesday though and got back into the gym this weekend so I am hoping the gain is a minimum although I know it WILL be a gain.

Ready to tighten my reins now like all of the rest of you ladies x

Starting Classes on Wednesday with loads to lose but definatly looking forward to it having over indulged at xmas :-s

Good luck everybody xx

Hi all, I'm starting tomorrow, but haven't got a group till Monday. I have planned all my meals for the week. So here goes. Any tips for SW would be great as I haven't done SW before. I got lots of recipes from SW magazine. I need and want to lose 5 1/2 stone by 2012 as I get married in July 2012. But I want to lose about 2 1/2 by June of this year.
Good luck everyone and here's to a happy healthy slimmer 2011

Emma x

Back