3 lbs in 3 weeks!

I've come on here for a bit of inspiration. So as the title suggests, I've only lost 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks and I'm starting to feel disheartened. I am 9 lbs off my goal and am finding these last few pounds torture to get off!! I've been so good and on plan the last 3 weeks but just cannot shift it. In fact, I lost nothing this week. Please give me some inspiration before I pack it all in!!!

Please don`t pack it all in. You have done good so fat. If you stop now you may end up putting it back on again.
It always goes slower towards the end, however 3lbs in 3 weeks is actually good.
If that was me now I would probably have a couple of days eating a bit less. I know there is a plan to go by but sometimes we may eat until full when maybe we could eat a little less. One of the things some of the girls do in class, me too, is not to eat after 6pm day before weigh in.

How long has it taken you to lose the 20lbs that you have lost. Bear that in mind when thinking you may pack it in. Be kind to yourself, carry on and you will get there.

Best of luck. Doreen xx

It's taken me over a year to lose the 20 lbs after having my first baby. I just kept falling off the wagon and always finding excuses to eat crap e.g. Christmas, birthdays etc. Thank you for your kind words and advice, I need a bit of help at the moment!

I totally understand your problem I think sometimes that the consultants need to spend a little more time with us who fail to loose rather than the whoops and praises or those who make great looses it seems that they only want to boost those people as it encourages new members rather than take time to give more encouragement and advice to those who are floundering. I have found at my group the consultant skips very quickly past the ones who STS or gain spending losts of time with claps and well dones to those who do loose I wonder if they are given training to help in anyway people who "fail" I left my group because of this

Back