3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weigh in today and sts at 11st 4lbs. Want to get to 10st for summer. I need to get back on track this week and motivated again. Happy not to have put on this week tho.
STS is good, thats what i got this week, so much better than a gain anyway :)

WI - a whopping 0.5lbs lost-
but its not a gain so im very happy!
gonna finish my easter egg, then fresh week tomorrow so lots of water veg and ...gonna attempt the 30 day shred : /
Well done. Any loss is still a loss!! I know a few people whos done the shred and if done 'correctly' amazing results happen! x

Hi jess! I did weighin this week and i knew id gain! So i still have 42lb to lose! Had a great week tho. Enjoyed everything i ate!
Okay il keep it the same. Atleast the gain was worth it with enjoying what you had.. Good luck for next week :)

2.5 lbs off for me today
Well done :D

hiya! I;d love to join in! My wedding anniversary is the 1st July, so i'd love to go all out for the next 3 months and lose a total of 1 stone 11lbs....hard hard work i know! so that's 2lbs a week i think?? This will get me to 11stone. That would normally have been easily possible to imagine for me, but the past three weeks my weight loss has slowed down to a mere 1lb a week....hopefully my gold body magic challenge will help beat this trend and get back to my normal losses!

Obviously I'd settle for 12lb loss by the 1st july but ^.^
Good luck! Work hard it could be do able with 2lb a week. :) x

Den den den...+2 lb for me this week. It should have been worse. Our consultant went through the book tonight as if it was our first week, I'm really glad she did as I was feeling negative over the last few days...

Not an effing good start to the month for me 1lb gain I only have next week then im on holiday for 2 weeks so I want as much off as poss next week x

U will do it Texty.

I felt exactly same last week when I gained & couldn't pinpoint it to anything. Stick with it.....our bodies are weird at times

Lol my body is weird all the time - Thanks hun I know exactly what you mean. Watch this space for WI next week lol

I lost 1.5lb this week. Can u update my target please
Well done x

Den den den...+2 lb for me this week. It should have been worse. Our consultant went through the book tonight as if it was our first week, I'm really glad she did as I was feeling negative over the last few days...
:( im sure you'l get it off.. its good to have the members talk after a while! It helps dont you think.. shall i leave your challenge at 14lb or up it to 16lb? x

Not an effing good start to the month for me 1lb gain I only have next week then im on holiday for 2 weeks so I want as much off as poss next week x
Oh no :( i hope you have a really good loss before your holiday hun xx

2.5 off this week :)

Is it too late to join the challenge ? I am new to the site...looking for some inspiration and motivation. I have 28 lbs to lose.

Well I got my starting weight last night so will post next Wednesday :)

is it too late to join this challenge, this is the boast I need. I sts this month would ideally in the 3 month challenge I would like to lose at least 7lbs

Ah well, knew it wouldn't be a huge week but have lost 1/2 pound for week one, so better than a gain! :)

5.5lbs off for me please. First full week back on it for a few weeks. Boom!

Wow that's great goodygoodstuff!

I have stayed same this week lil down hearted considering how much work I ve put in but hopefully it's turned to muscle lol

Thanks Jess I hope so I was gutted to be honest x
Im not surprised :( x

2.5 off this week
Well done xx

Is it too late to join the challenge ? I am new to the site...looking for some inspiration and motivation. I have 28 lbs to lose.
No its not too late, can join anytime you feel. Il add you up x

Thanks Jess. You can leave it at 14. If I loose that in 3 months I'll be really happy
Okay will do x

Hey could u update the list with my loss please? It was 2.5lb! Thanks.
Yes sure! Well done :)

Well I got my starting weight last night so will post next Wednesday :)
welcome and good luck on your first week x

is it too late to join this challenge, this is the boast I need. I sts this month would ideally in the 3 month challenge I would like to lose at least 7lbs
Not too late, il add you up. Good luck, hope it helps x

Ah well, knew it wouldn't be a huge week but have lost 1/2 pound for week one, so better than a gain!
Well done :) 0/5lb is better than nothing! x

5.5lbs off for me please. First full week back on it for a few weeks. Boom!
Whoop! well done, great loss :D

Wow that's great goodygoodstuff!

I have stayed same this week lil down hearted considering how much work I ve put in but hopefully it's turned to muscle lol
Oh no, awful when you work hard without seeing on scales.. If your working out loads in gym you'l be toning up. When i started before i gained first 2 weeks, was gutted but bodyshape changes, maybe check your waist etc and keep eye on measurments, You'l be surprised xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back