3 Month Challenge. (1st July - 1st October) Kick your butt into loosing them pounds!

I cant see myself losing 8.5lbs by the end of the month but if I do I will let you know.

Another 2.5lbs off so that's 12lbs off on the challenge so far!

1lb off aiming for 3 next week :)

Re: 3 Month Challenge. (1st July - 1st October)

3 Ibs for me this week, 31 down, 4 to go

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

STS for me Jess :-(

4lb off for me please this week jess x hope everyone's plodding along x
Well done x
I lost 1lb this week. Had a very bad week so was good for me :)
Well done x
I put on 1.1/2lbs formy last weigh on. Terrible mo nth
:/ get back on track new week. x

I cant see myself losing 8.5lbs by the end of the month but if I do I will let you know.
I cant do mine either... onto the next challenge i think il maybe do that one!
Lost a lb last night :)
Well done x
Another 2.5lbs off so that's 12lbs off on the challenge so far!
Yey well done
1lb off aiming for 3 next week :)
See it wasnt bad!! x
3 Ibs for me this week, 31 down, 4 to go

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app
Wow well done! x

Oh wow just had a look at the stats and I need to lose a stone this month to hit my target :( hmmmm I'd love to hit that but I'll be honest and say I don't think it'll be possible

Hi Jess I gained 1.5 tonight to takes me back to Zilch - disappointed to say the least. Could you amend my goal to 4lbs please I think its more achievable at the moment. Thanks hun x

Hi Jess I gained 1.5 tonight to takes me back to Zilch - disappointed to say the least. Could you amend my goal to 4lbs please I think its more achievable at the moment. Thanks hun x

Texty I am disappointed too in the last 2 months I have lost 3lbs. Not enough for me. The previous 2 mths I lost 8. I think I got a bit complacent. Get weighed again fri or sat. I so want at least 1lb

My losses have slowed to zilch - my C keeps asking me to call target I dont want to yet id feel I failed. I will do this Doreen. Good luck for WI

My losses have slowed to zilch - my C keeps asking me to call target I dont want to yet id feel I failed. I will do this Doreen. Good luck for WI

That's weird I didn't think a consultant would say that...unless you're about to go under your BMI they should never encourage that!

Shes told me to make it an interim target in the hope that it will relax me and take the pressure off. I dont think it would as I have a number in my head that I want to be, until I get there I wont be happy. Ive lost count of the amount of people telling me to stop now as ive lost enough. I know they mean well but I'll stop when im ready x

Yes exactly, I get that a lot too, that I look great now and they hope I've stopped, I just smile and don't reply now! Lol. I never bothered with the interim targets because like you said the final target is always there in your head. My consultant doesn't even recognise those middle targets he gives out paper certificates every half stone now tho which helps. I did notice he had certificate for 'what an achievement' which I guess he could use to recognise the interim target. Otherwise I think it's a bit pointless cos I just want to be down to my weight now and that's it! But even now I'm wondering if I should lose another 5lbs so I'm in the next stone bracket haha.

Well I had thought about dropping another 7lbs when I get to 11st but its proving difficult even to get to 11 lol so will see how I feel when im closer

Another 2.5lbs off for me please ;)xxx

forgot to let you know I put on 1.1/2lbs on for my last weigh in for august. Could not get to class last week no nothing yet for september.

Only 0.5lbs off this week, bringing me to 12.5lbs so far in 5 weeks x

Back