New Year Challenge || *1st Oct - 1st Jan 2014* (3 Months)

Fell of the SW wagon :-(

It's ok we all do every now and again. Try and climb back on, look forward. There's loads of support on here for you. Good luck, I know how hard it is but you CAN do it xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another 1lb off this week. Still not sure what to set so just going to put it here each week.

Put on 1.5 :( was super good this week but then get a visit from the star week fairy... It best be off and more next week... I nearly cried...

Will update tomorrow, my son been ill so not had time to update spreadsheet x

Apologise again, Jacob really not well and won't leave my lap or sleep! He's had 5 hours sleep in 48hours now, I will update when able too :)

On a nice key I lost 2lb this week so feel good for that!

4lbs off! Over two weeks but thrilled!
2.5lbs off for me this week Jess
1/2 lb on for me this week
darrenkaye - 25lb (15lbs lost - 10lbs to go)
Have 3.5 off today, nearly there!
coughdrops - 14lb (11lb lost - 3lb to go)
0.5 on for me Jess
Fell of the SW wagon :-(
It's ok we all do every now and again. Try and climb back on, look forward. There's loads of support on here for you. Good luck, I know how hard it is but you CAN do it xx
Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app
2 lb off for me this week.
3lbs for me this week :)
1 1/2 off for me

Another 1lb off this week. Still not sure what to set so just going to put it here each week.
Put on 1.5 was super good this week but then get a visit from the star week fairy... It best be off and more next week... I nearly cried...
Aww bless him, I hope he feels better soon x

Well a welldone to them who lost, some really close or even over their set targets so good job!!

others so what if you gained, its round xmas time so its going to be hard!
We've got what about 2/3 more weigh ins for this challenge and the end of 2013! So heres to making 2014 even better ;)

i try extrememly harder in the new year as i hate the first gain of the year so try harder not to get one lol

Apologise again, Jacob really not well and won't leave my lap or sleep! He's had 5 hours sleep in 48hours now, I will update when able too :)

On a nice key I lost 2lb this week so feel good for that!

Awww Jess I hope hes ok - make sure you rest when he does hun you need to look after you too xx

Back