3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been off track Weds, Had bakery as managed to get out the house first time in 2 1/2 weeks after knee surgery! So very nice 'treat' lol. And Indian last night. My wedding anniversary today but having meal out Sunday so i really hope i dont gain much as i know its a gain :( not a good start to this challenge but no excuses after this weekend!! Hope everyone else has a good week x

Hi - can I join please? I'd love an extra bit of motivation! I'd like to lose 20lbs!

Oh no, awful when you work hard without seeing on scales.. If your working out loads in gym you'l be toning up. When i started before i gained first 2 weeks, was gutted but bodyshape changes, maybe check your waist etc and keep eye on measurments, You'l be surprised xx[/QUOTE]

Bn doin the 30 day shred and can feel a diff in my arms. Measurements r goin down just not off the right places. And my body fat percentage is down from last week so hanging onto that :)

Hope everyone has a great week this week and we all seeing the scales go down! Xx

Ive been off track Weds, Had bakery as managed to get out the house first time in 2 1/2 weeks after knee surgery! So very nice 'treat' lol. And Indian last night. My wedding anniversary today but having meal out Sunday so i really hope i dont gain much as i know its a gain :( not a good start to this challenge but no excuses after this weekend!! Hope everyone else has a good week x

O dear I think u deserve a treat after surgery and 2weeks stuck in house. I go loopy after 2days lol happy wedding anniversary and enjoy your meal. Xx

STS this week and can't get to group next week so need to work hard over next two weeks

Hi - can I join please? I'd love an extra bit of motivation! I'd like to lose 20lbs!
Sure ive added you up x

O dear I think u deserve a treat after surgery and 2weeks stuck in house. I go loopy after 2days lol happy wedding anniversary and enjoy your meal. Xx
Yeah been going mad and sort of mad with food! BBQ last night followed by a slice of pizza later on, defiantly a gain for me but il take it so not too bothered x

Oh no, awful when you work hard without seeing on scales.. If your working out loads in gym you'l be toning up. When i started before i gained first 2 weeks, was gutted but bodyshape changes, maybe check your waist etc and keep eye on measurments, You'l be surprised xx

Bn doin the 30 day shred and can feel a diff in my arms. Measurements r goin down just not off the right places. And my body fat percentage is down from last week so hanging onto that

Hope everyone has a great week this week and we all seeing the scales go down! Xx[/QUOTE]
Exactly so thats why :) Its good to do measurments so you can see other differences when working out... with my weightloss it went everywhere apart from where i wanted it too lol xx

STS this week and can't get to group next week so need to work hard over next two weeks
Good luck, i find it harder with not going to groups, hope you can do well x

hiya can i join in please? im aiming for 20lbs by the end of challenge, thanks!
Yes of course :)

still waiting for my weigh in on Tuesday! I want to get the 3 month challenge off to a good start! I've had super speed this week, and going to have my last super speed 'binge' monday evening for dinner....hopefully this is the boost I need to break the 1lb curse!

Hey Jess, I changed my user name from jshort to Jennie123. Can you update the list. Thanks :)
Done x

still waiting for my weigh in on Tuesday! I want to get the 3 month challenge off to a good start! I've had super speed this week, and going to have my last super speed 'binge' monday evening for dinner....hopefully this is the boost I need to break the 1lb curse!
Mine too but ive had terrible week :/ Hope it works for you! x

:D2lbs off for me this week.:D
Well done :D

1.2lb off. Not much but something :). I know I won't lose next week as I have a planned weekend off. Never mind - c'est la vie.
I usually only add up half pounds, are you wanting to count it as .2 of a pound? x

7lbs lost :D Not bad since I only had a couple of good days.
wow well done thats fab! Especially with only few good days, Was it your first week back on track or do anything different? x

Wasn't expecting much as went out for Chinese last week (and it was bloody awful) and had an immediate 3lb gain the next day plus it's TOM. So today WI 11 stone 1lb - so that's 1lb off.
Going to stay focused this week & hope next WI sees me into the 10's - a day I never thought would come.
Hope your healing well Jess.

wow well done thats fab! Especially with only few good days, Was it your first week back on track or do anything different? x

Thanks. No, nothing different, in fact I went over my syns on a few days. So don't know why the 7lb loss but I'm not complaining lol :)

Had my first proper weigh in lost 2lbs, so I'm finally off the starting blocks.

So last week I gained 2lbs which I have lost this week plus an extra 1lb. As I'm not counting the whole 3lbs lost, only the 1lb so I still have another 34lbs to go to hit target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back