3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2lbs off for me this week. Was hoping for 3 to get club 10 award but I'll take 2! Besides got slimmer of the week so got some bling anyway!!!

Well done on getting the challenge started folks, I'll hopefully join you with a loss tomorrow....

Please could I join :) I am a newbie to this site having just found it :)
I have lost 7.5 since starting sw in jan 2013 (slower weight loss than I had hoped for) I was on holiday last week so have put on roughly lbs :( I will find out when I weigh in on Thursday.
My aim is to lose 2 and 1/2 stone

Yes 1.2lb (not 0.2) please - it keeps things straight in my mind Thanks.
Okay will do. x

-1lb for me xxx
Well done x

Wasn't expecting much as went out for Chinese last week (and it was bloody awful) and had an immediate 3lb gain the next day plus it's TOM. So today WI 11 stone 1lb - so that's 1lb off.
Going to stay focused this week & hope next WI sees me into the 10's - a day I never thought would come.
Hope your healing well Jess.
Well done its still a loss :) I hate when you go out for a meal and its terrible too. Feels like a whole waste of syns doesnt it!
Yes im doing pretty well thanks, saw my consultant today and finally put bend on the brace (even though knee too stiff to bend!) xx

Thanks. No, nothing different, in fact I went over my syns on a few days. So don't know why the 7lb loss but I'm not complaining lol
Well good for you! Try copying an getting that again ;) x

Had my first proper weigh in lost 2lbs, so I'm finally off the starting blocks.
Yay well done, Thats great :) x

So last week I gained 2lbs which I have lost this week plus an extra 1lb. As I'm not counting the whole 3lbs lost, only the 1lb so I still have another 34lbs to go to hit target.
Well done on the 3lb loss though, Your lucky you lost last weeks gain :) so well done x

2lbs off for me this week. Was hoping for 3 to get club 10 award but I'll take 2! Besides got slimmer of the week so got some bling anyway!!!
We always want more lol. Atleast its something to keep you even more focused for this week to get your club 10 :) Well done on SOTW xx

Hi I have a 2lb loss this week x
Well done thats fab x

Is it too late for me to join? I'd like to lose 11 lbs.. please! )
No of course not, can join anytime you like :) Good luck! x

Please could I join I am a newbie to this site having just found it
I have lost 7.5 since starting sw in jan 2013 (slower weight loss than I had hoped for) I was on holiday last week so have put on roughly lbs I will find out when I weigh in on Thursday.
My aim is to lose 2 and 1/2 stone
Hi and welcome. Well done on your loss so far. Il add you up with the rest. Good luck x

A beautiful 4.5lbs off for me me this week- dont feel too bad about the drinking session last weekend now that effected last weeks weight.

I gained 1lb. But expected since had a week off, 2 meals out & takeaway!! Been 100% as of today so i NEED to get a loss going on! set this challenge and im doing terrible lol. Had great news about knee recovery All worked and is really strong. Brace set at 90 degrees bend now so can bend in own time, even though i can only manage about 30degrees as swollen and alot of pressure. I will get there in the end!! :)

Last edited:
A beautiful 4.5lbs off for me me this week- dont feel too bad about the drinking session last weekend now that effected last weeks weight.

ooww well done :) thats really good!! Sometimes drinking doesnt affect some people, so lucky you! x

Jess, you will get there! You have the right mindset, it'll get you to your goal :)

2 1/2lb loss this week! Lost 1lb last week...hoping I can squeeze in a few more 2lb losses before my PCOS plays havoc with my weight again! :)

Last edited:
Jess, you will get there! You have the right mindset, it'll ge tyou to your goal :)

2 1/2lb loss this week! Lost 1lb last week...hoping i can squeeze in a few more 2lb losses before my PCOS plays havoc with my weight again! :)

Yeah slow and steady wins the race :)

Well done on your losses xx

Hi Jess 1.5 off for me plz. Im away from Monday for 2 weeks so will update when I get back, hopefully wont be to big a gain x

Only had my 1st weigh-in yesterday, and would love to join in. I've lost 3lbs so far and I'm very happy with that, would love to lose at least 21lbs in the 3 months.

I gained 2.5lb this week :'( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back