3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jess 1.5 off for me plz. Im away from Monday for 2 weeks so will update when I get back, hopefully wont be to big a gain x
Well done! :) Enjoy your holiday hun!! xx

+0.5 lb...2 weeks now with a gain boo
:( do you want me to keep it as 14lb to go? instead adding to it... Sorry for your gains, i know how you feel, before my knee surgery i was in a awful gain gain lose gain lose cycle. Try looking through all your info again for diet and take next week like you did as if its your first ever week. Use all your syns. Write everything down, Plan your meals. This really helps me x

Half off for me please x
Well done becci x

A lb on for me unfortunately, a bit gutted but going to put it behind me and carry on!
Sorry for your gain! Great attitdue though! Next week is a new week, anything can happen :) x

1lb on for me, well deserved and surprised it wasn't more!!
Aslong as you know why and are ok with that then thats good attitude :) Next week is a new one so good luck! x

Only had my 1st weigh-in yesterday, and would love to join in. I've lost 3lbs so far and I'm very happy with that, would love to lose at least 21lbs in the 3 months.
Of course il add you up, Just means you have a little less time thats all x

I gained 2.5lb this week :'(
Oh no Barmel :( Was it expected? + do you want me to keep it as 7lb to go for your target or 9.5lb? Good luck for next week xx

Seems we've had a fair few gaining this week, Dont let it put you down! We all have gains for one reason or another... Its a new week so make it what you want! I find planning & writing everything really helps with me keeping on track. Maybe for those who are struggling look through your booklets again and take the next week like you did with your first week. Good luck everyone xx

Well done! :) Enjoy your holiday hun!! xx

:( do you want me to keep it as 14lb to go? instead adding to it... Sorry for your gains, i know how you feel, before my knee surgery i was in a awful gain gain lose gain lose cycle. Try looking through all your info again for diet and take next week like you did as if its your first ever week. Use all your syns. Write everything down, Plan your meals. This really helps me x

Well done becci x

Sorry for your gain! Great attitdue though! Next week is a new week, anything can happen :) x

Aslong as you know why and are ok with that then thats good attitude :) Next week is a new one so good luck! x

Of course il add you up, Just means you have a little less time thats all x

Oh no Barmel :( Was it expected? + do you want me to keep it as 7lb to go for your target or 9.5lb? Good luck for next week xx

jess can you change it to 10lbs maybe that might be better lol. dunno if it was expected or not tbh as i'd sts the last 2 weeks and hadn't been great so suppose its reasonable

Thanks for the advice Jess. You can add it on to the target...I'll get it off in the end :) I'm going back to my first week, measuring healthy extras etc, drinking buckets of water and eating a melon a day lol

3.5lbs off for me xx
Well done! great loss :) x

jess can you change it to 10lbs maybe that might be better lol. dunno if it was expected or not tbh as i'd sts the last 2 weeks and hadn't been great so suppose its reasonable
Yes sure. Well if you've been 'slacking' not been good as you'd say then maybe why.. Be more focused and it will help :)

Thanks for the advice Jess. You can add it on to the target...I'll get it off in the end I'm going back to my first week, measuring healthy extras etc, drinking buckets of water and eating a melon a day lol
Your welcome & have done.. Yeah i always measure my healthy extras as its amazing the extra syns within these! x

2lb off for me this week :D

Yup, I downloaded an app that counts how many glasses of water I drink a day, you tap a graphic glass every time you do and then you'll see how many out of 8 you've reached on the home screen to remind yourself :) I'm determined to do all the healthy stuff! Melon and strawberries also in good supply for the super speed :)

As you can see, only had 4 so far today!

image-3164450146.jpg

Another 3 off for me please! On a roll!

I had a gain of 2lbs :( wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though as was on holiday last week eating lots of junk food. I'm not going to let it get me down, just gong to crack on this week and aim to drink more water :)

2lb off for me this week
Yay well done! x

Yup, I downloaded an app that counts how many glasses of water I drink a day, you tap a graphic glass every time you do and then you'll see how many out of 8 you've reached on the home screen to remind yourself I'm determined to do all the healthy stuff! Melon and strawberries also in good supply for the super speed

As you can see, only had 4 so far today!

View attachment 86029
Oh thats cool! im useless at drinking enough water throughout the day :/

Another 3 off for me please! On a roll!
Well done thats fab!

I had a gain of 2lbs wasn't as bad as I thought it would be though as was on holiday last week eating lots of junk food. I'm not going to let it get me down, just gong to crack on this week and aim to drink more water
Oh no, well atleast its not as bad as you expected though... shall i add this onto your 35lb target or leave it how it is? x

- 1lb for me please
Well done x

Jess, thank you for adding me 2 the list, my weight loss for this wk was 3lbs.
Your welcome & great loss to start it off :) x

Would like to say well done to all those that had a lose, and for those who gained or maintained as I did, we will get there slow and steady wins the race:)
Jess could you please leave it as 35lb

Looking forward to Tuesday! Got one run to squeeze in before weigh in and also swimming on Monday morning. Definitely sure I must have lost something!! Already done 5 sessions of exercise since last weigh in too

Hi Jess im off on holiday tomorrow so wont be weighing for 2 weeks - ill update in 3 weeks after my WI gulp xx

+1lb but I know why and that should be gone next week. I've been 100% the last 9 days so it definately isn't my fault. I was expecting more of a gain so I'm happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back