3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.
Would anyone mind if I joined?
The first post says anyone can, just checking us WWers can join in too.
There's not many active challenges over on the WW boards atm, and I don't feel like I'm able to run one myself yet.
Also, I don't think people should not talk to others just because they're on different weight loss methods and on different boards.
I like talking to new people and fancied a little stray over here.

I started WW on Wednesday 10th April, so am going to weigh in on Wednesdays and am yet to find out if I've lost anything yet.

I'm currently 12st6 and would like to aim for 14lbs by July.
However, I'm asking for a little cheat... as it's already the 15th April... would anyone object if I aimed for 14lbs by July 15th?!
My birthday is July 18th, so it would be nice to lose a stone by then.

Broke out of the 11's at last. 10 stone 12lb. 3lb loss I think. Chuffed.

Would like to say well done to all those that had a lose, and for those who gained or maintained as I did, we will get there slow and steady wins the race:)
Jess could you please leave it as 35lb
Ok il leave it the same :)

Hi Jess im off on holiday tomorrow so wont be weighing for 2 weeks - ill update in 3 weeks after my WI gulp xx
Hope you have a lovely time texty! xx

+1lb but I know why and that should be gone next week. I've been 100% the last 9 days so it definately isn't my fault. I was expecting more of a gain so I'm happy with that.
Atleast you know why, good luck for next week x

Hey.
Would anyone mind if I joined?
The first post says anyone can, just checking us WWers can join in too.
There's not many active challenges over on the WW boards atm, and I don't feel like I'm able to run one myself yet.
Also, I don't think people should not talk to others just because they're on different weight loss methods and on different boards.
I like talking to new people and fancied a little stray over here.

I started WW on Wednesday 10th April, so am going to weigh in on Wednesdays and am yet to find out if I've lost anything yet.

I'm currently 12st6 and would like to aim for 14lbs by July.
However, I'm asking for a little cheat... as it's already the 15th April... would anyone object if I aimed for 14lbs by July 15th?!
My birthday is July 18th, so it would be nice to lose a stone by then.
Hi elfy, thats perfectly fine. Were all here to lose weight so doesnt matter what diet your doing. An you can choose any amount of lbs you wish to try and lose :) good luck! x

Broke out of the 11's at last. 10 stone 12lb. 3lb loss I think. Chuffed.
Well done :D i love the next stone bracket breaks! x

Lost 1.5lbs this week. That's 3.5lbs so far. I just need to keep up with it.

Thanks Jess =)
I find it easier to work to goals, especially if I'm accountable for it.

Also, I had a little nosey at your picture timeline.
Well done you!
You've done so well.
I just hope you continue as well as you have been doing to reach your weight loss goal =D

Hi I'm late(as usual) but can I join in too, started slimming world again yesterday and find challenges really help me stay on track, I'm aiming for 20lb but if I'm honest I'll take anything!

Good luck to everyone, and well done so far x

Lost 1.5lbs this week. That's 3.5lbs so far. I just need to keep up with it.
Well done, Hard sometimes to keep it up! good luck x

Thanks Jess =)
I find it easier to work to goals, especially if I'm accountable for it.

Also, I had a little nosey at your picture timeline.
Well done you!
You've done so well.
I just hope you continue as well as you have been doing to reach your weight loss goal =D
Same, like in my signiture ive also got few tiny goals im counting down too,, i guess its like a reminder to keep going!!
Thanks for looking :) Its hard keeping on track with no movement/exercise too! but did this week :) (except sunday, in hospital with father in law so no choice) but had 100% apart from that. I hope too i can continue how i started xx

Weigh in!!! Arghhhh come on need a good loss! This week has gone SO fast!
Good luck! its flown by hasnt it x

Hi I'm late(as usual) but can I join in too, started slimming world again yesterday and find challenges really help me stay on track, I'm aiming for 20lb but if I'm honest I'll take anything!

Good luck to everyone, and well done so far x
Of course, welcome! :) Ill add you up. An good luck. I find they help too xx

I lost 4.5lb this week :D Since im weighing at home ATM until able to attend class again, i thought id weigh before lunch instead having lunch and starving until 7pm to weigh! But yay im very happy with that!!

only 0.5lbs again - I thought i'd been really good - i've got sinusitis so hoping im retaing 3lbs of water somewherein my face : )

hi i was hoping i can join,so far i av lost 17.5lb but still need to loose 31.5lb would love to loose it by july my birthday,i go to a slimming world class but dont no how much longer i will be able to go muny problems rearly, i weigh in on a wednesday thanks and good luck to you all

2.5lbs off for me this week - delighted - got my club 10 award and only 1.5lbs away from 1.5 stone. Can you update please?

PS last weeks loss was entered correctly for me but the balance reads 16 to go and should read 18 to go - thanks a million!!

Lost 2lbs this week.
Not as huge of a loss as I was hoping, but still a fairly decent loss for a first week.
If I keep going at this rate, I'll be at goal by the beginning of August, which is great.
I might put an extra bit of effort in and try and lose it a bit sooner, in time for my birthday mid july.

1 lb off for me this week! :)

I'm on a mission, I aiming to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks. Wish me luck, I will follow plan 100%. I've only been 75% lately.

Hi Jess

I am new to the forum and wondered if I would be able to join? If I can then I would like to aim for a loss of 21lb :) I love a good challenge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back