3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done to everyone who's had a loss.
You're all doing really well.
Keep up the good work!
:party0011:

hey its a 1.5lb loss of me this week :D

1lb off tonight, slowing down a bit this month! Think I want to adjust my target from 21lb to 16lb if poss? Think its more achievable.

Lost 2 1/2lbs again! Very happy only need 2 more to get my 2 stone award!
Well done! You can so achieve that for next week! x

only 0.5lbs again - I thought i'd been really good - i've got sinusitis so hoping im retaing 3lbs of water somewherein my face : )
Its still a loss though, so well done. Hope you feel better soon! x

hi i was hoping i can join,so far i av lost 17.5lb but still need to loose 31.5lb would love to loose it by july my birthday,i go to a slimming world class but dont no how much longer i will be able to go muny problems rearly, i weigh in on a wednesday thanks and good luck to you all
Of course, popped you onto my master list & updating now. Good luck! x

2.5lbs off for me this week - delighted - got my club 10 award and only 1.5lbs away from 1.5 stone. Can you update please?

PS last weeks loss was entered correctly for me but the balance reads 16 to go and should read 18 to go - thanks a million!!
Well done great achievement :) So looking at your 1.5 stone next week... :D (oh yes i see, sorted it now xx)

Lost 2lbs this week.
Not as huge of a loss as I was hoping, but still a fairly decent loss for a first week.
If I keep going at this rate, I'll be at goal by the beginning of August, which is great.
I might put an extra bit of effort in and try and lose it a bit sooner, in time for my birthday mid july.
2lb is still a great loss for many people! so well done. xx

1 lb off for me this week! :)
well done x

-1 for me please :)
well done x

Hi Jess,

Please can you update my target with another 1 off for me this week

Cheers :)
Yes all done, well done x

I'm on a mission, I aiming to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks. Wish me luck, I will follow plan 100%. I've only been 75% lately.
Good luck! focus hard and you can do it! x

Hi Jess

I am new to the forum and wondered if I would be able to join? If I can then I would like to aim for a loss of 21lb :) I love a good challenge lol
Of course ive popped you up, good luck x

Hey hey Jess! -1.5lb for me this week :) I'm off the mark and delighted. Thanks for your support xx
Yay well done. An your welcome :) x

Hey Jess, could you knock off another 1.5lbs for me, I'm happy with that, slowly but surely wins the race:)
All done. Well done on your loss x

hey its a 1.5lb loss of me this week :D
Yay :) Updated hun xx

Well done so far everyone. I lost 2.5 lb this week so makes up for the gain last week! :)
Well done to you too. x

4.5lb off for me please! X
Nice big loss! well done thats fab!

1lb off tonight, slowing down a bit this month! Think I want to adjust my target from 21lb to 16lb if poss? Think its more achievable.
Ive changed it for you. Still well done on your loss x

Just wanted to say a MASSIVE well done to everyone who have lost so far......we're doing great & for those that haven't lost keep plugging away

We will do it :)

Jess, mine isn't updated. Still showing 1.5 off when should be 2.5.

Not sure if someone else's has been updated by mistake

Jess, mine isn't updated. Still showing 1.5 off when should be 2.5.

Not sure if someone else's has been updated by mistake

no not updated , laptop crashed before i got to update after replying to everyone.. done now :)

This week is literally melting away already! =O April will soon be over, crazy!

:clap::clap::clap: for you jess for doing such a fab job in keeping this updated :D

A -2lb loss for me this week

Well done everyone amazing loss between us all so far def the motivation I need thanx guys and gd luck for nxt week xx

I've got a holiday booked in next week so won't be weighing in. Hopefully the week after I'll lose 2lbs and be halfway to my target for this group!

This week is literally melting away already! =O April will soon be over, crazy!
I know right!! This year is just flying by.

-1 for me this week.
Well done x
:clap::clap::clap: for you jess for doing such a fab job in keeping this updated :D
:D thank you x

A -2lb loss for me this week

Well done everyone amazing loss between us all so far def the motivation I need thanx guys and gd luck for nxt week xx
Well done! x

I've got a holiday booked in next week so won't be weighing in. Hopefully the week after I'll lose 2lbs and be halfway to my target for this group!
Ohhh have a lovely time. Where you going? x

I can't believe it's nearly May already.

That leaves 10 weeks until my holiday so hopefully I can get off the 10.5lb I have left in the challenge.

Hope everyone's having a fab result so far, can't wait to see how everyone does :)

Not going away as such but lots of days/nights out. Going to Scarborough (fish and chip land! But will get small chips, mushy peas and my own healthy b bread for 17.5 syns), out for Mexican (cocktails of SW doom), Whitby and then to go ape- I'm really excited for this as I've always been convinced I'm too fat for it so now I plan to climb trees and zipwire to my hearts content :)

thanks Jess for keeping on top of everybody's losses! Hard work :)

I've been flexi syn'ning today, but doing a lot of running so I'm going to be extra kind to myself this weekend and avoid ALL chocolate! It's all going in a safe place to be forgotten about until next week after weigh in. Had my fill of treats, it's time to go all green and orange (got loads of lettuce and carrots to munch on!)

I want to try aim for a big loss after weigh in, and work super hard all week. I'll be doing longer runs finally after weigh in, so i think it's possible i can step things up big time.

I'm also thinking of changing my SW goal weight and trying to lose another 1 1/2 stone...I must be mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back