3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've plucked up the courage and have made an appointment for assessment at the gym. Going Tuesday at 12.30. Should be interesting.

Not going away as such but lots of days/nights out. Going to Scarborough (fish and chip land! But will get small chips, mushy peas and my own healthy b bread for 17.5 syns), out for Mexican (cocktails of SW doom), Whitby and then to go ape- I'm really excited for this as I've always been convinced I'm too fat for it so now I plan to climb trees and zipwire to my hearts content :)
Oh so know what you mean with Scarborough & Mexican... Heres me in a Mexican place for my birthday last year... talk about cocktails!! ;)

Sept 15th (19).jpg
Have fun with go ape! one day i will do it when lighter & knees are 'better' :)

thanks Jess for keeping on top of everybody's losses! Hard work

I've been flexi syn'ning today, but doing a lot of running so I'm going to be extra kind to myself this weekend and avoid ALL chocolate! It's all going in a safe place to be forgotten about until next week after weigh in. Had my fill of treats, it's time to go all green and orange (got loads of lettuce and carrots to munch on!)

I want to try aim for a big loss after weigh in, and work super hard all week. I'll be doing longer runs finally after weigh in, so i think it's possible i can step things up big time.

I'm also thinking of changing my SW goal weight and trying to lose another 1 1/2 stone...I must be mad!
Thanks :) .. Well with the good attitude like this it does really help! & if you feel you cant get more off then even better. You can do it! (have you tried hummus(sp?) for carrot sticks? i love it!) x

No weight in last week but -3.5lb this week
Big well done! xx

I've plucked up the courage and have made an appointment for assessment at the gym. Going Tuesday at 12.30. Should be interesting.
Good luck, after this & your first time you will love it. Take a friend or my favorite my ipod. Blast your music and work you as$ off :) i find green day, linkin park etc are really good workout music! x

1.5lb of for me and club 10 award good luck everyone
well done, fab news for your club 10! xx

Well myself been pants this week :sigh: really need to focus but its little hard with focusing on recovering/strengthening knee up which is very painful again :( & father in law been in hospital a week today from 2 cardiac arrests. Finally news and having pacemaker fitted tomorrow. So things been quite hard. Will get focused again tomorrow and hopefully get 2 good days in for Tues weigh in.

+2lbs. I've not cheated and I managed to go to the gym 3 times last week. I'm hoping it's water retention from starting to add exercise in and hopefully it will go away next weigh in!

+2lbs. I've not cheated and I managed to go to the gym 3 times last week. I'm hoping it's water retention from starting to add exercise in and hopefully it will go away next weigh in!

I was the same Gizmo. It's very frustrating, and very easy to fall back on bad habits. If your clothes are looser but the scales aren't moving, then you're toning your muscles with exercise and they say muscle weighs heavier than fat.

I forgot to post last week, I lost 4.5 not been as on track this week though so will wait and see for Wednesday... Keep it up everyone x

Brilliant.
You'll love it.
I signed up to the gym 2 weeks ago... I can't keep out of the place.
Haven't been since Thursday though as I've been away with my friends, staying in Wales.
Did climb Mount Snowdon though so that will make up for missing the gym.
Back in the gym tomorrow though, as although I feel I've been good, I've not kept too close of an eye on my food this week, so who knows what the result could be.
But yeah, you'll love it.
I thought I was going to hate it and I feel bad and guilty if I don't go now haha

I'm gutted, had half lb gain this week and I don't know why.

Devastated to say its 2.5lb gain for me this week - oh well - sticking 100% to plan for the enitre week if it kills me and hopefully I can claw it back!

Devastated to say its 2.5lb gain for me this week - oh well - sticking 100% to plan for the enitre week if it kills me and hopefully I can claw it back!

Bad results from a week where you know what you did wrong are sometimes very good for your journey! It may just be onwards and upwards for you from now on ^.^ best of luck this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back