3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.....that's a serious cocktail :)
yes it was!! lol

Hi, could you post a 3.6 loss for me, thanks
well done :)

+2lbs. I've not cheated and I managed to go to the gym 3 times last week. I'm hoping it's water retention from starting to add exercise in and hopefully it will go away next weigh in!
it will be from starting in the gym. I shouldnt worry it will even out again. When i did gym 3x week i gained first 3 weeks! but started loosing aswell as toning up. x

I forgot to post last week, I lost 4.5 not been as on track this week though so will wait and see for Wednesday... Keep it up everyone x
Well done, fab loss! good luck for tommorrow x

I'm gutted, had half lb gain this week and I don't know why.
close to target, started more exercise? maybe mix your weeks up. x

Delighted to say 2lbs off for me this week. whoo hooo......
yay well done!! x

Devastated to say its 2.5lb gain for me this week - oh well - sticking 100% to plan for the enitre week if it kills me and hopefully I can claw it back!
oh no, ckeekily bee off plan abit? i tend to at times then catches up with me lol. good luck next week x

I lost 1 1/2lb today. Only a pesky 1/2lb until my 2 stone award! The bugga! :) very happy I lost, was convinced it would be worse

I lost 1 1/2lb today. Only a pesky 1/2lb until my 2 stone award! The bugga! :) very happy I lost, was convinced it would be worse

awwww.. annoying when it's 'only' half a pound. hope you get it next week :)

I've weigh in tomorrow, really hoping for a loss since the start of this challenge I had 1 good loss, then a gain and a STS. Fingers crossed....

Jess, I'm nowhere near target and I haven't started regular exercise yet. Don't know what happened, I ate loads of superspeed foods.

That's over with now, new week and my consultant has put me on fast forward for the week. Fingers crossed it works as it's gonna be hard.

Jess, I'm nowhere near target and I haven't started regular exercise yet. Don't know what happened, I ate loads of superspeed foods.

That's over with now, new week and my consultant has put me on fast forward for the week. Fingers crossed it works as it's gonna be hard.

What is fast forward?

Another 2lbs off this morning.
Really chuffed about it as I thought my weekend away would've ruined it.
Obviously the slog up Mount Snowdon counteracted it =)

oh no, ckeekily bee off plan abit? i tend to at times then catches up with me lol. good luck next week x

abit?!? alot!!! at least at the weekend - I certainly deserved a gain - maybe not 2.5lbs but definitely a gain!!!

Gained 1.5 lbs this week, ooops!

What is fast forward?

It's a very strict plan that can be followed for maximum of 2 weeks. You have to weigh and measure everything and stick to it. I'm gonna find it hard as I tend to snack on fruit and it's not allowed. But giving a go, probably only for a week though.

Is fast forward a slimming world thing?!! Never heard of it! Surely doing Red or Green plan would be a little better :-/

1.5lb off for me this week Jess.

That leaves me needing to lose 9lb by July now.
I'm chuffed cos I usually do rubbish at these targets I set myself

I lost 1 1/2lb today. Only a pesky 1/2lb until my 2 stone award! The bugga! very happy I lost, was convinced it would be worse
Well done on your loss. Gutted your half a pound off! drives you crazy when you just miss it. But is a good reason for been even more stricked for this week :)

awwww.. annoying when it's 'only' half a pound. hope you get it next week

I've weigh in tomorrow, really hoping for a loss since the start of this challenge I had 1 good loss, then a gain and a STS. Fingers crossed....
Good luck hun, i too had gains and sts. not good start but finally had some losses! x

Hmm :/ do you constantly do the same plan? x

Another 2lbs off this morning.
Really chuffed about it as I thought my weekend away would've ruined it.
Obviously the slog up Mount Snowdon counteracted it =)
:D yay! well done x

abit?!? alot!!! at least at the weekend - I certainly deserved a gain - maybe not 2.5lbs but definitely a gain!!!
haha thats good news i supose then. Be terrible if you didnt know why! x

Gained 1.5 lbs this week, ooops!
Oh no, never mind. Next week is a new one :)

Is fast forward a slimming world thing?!! Never heard of it! Surely doing Red or Green plan would be a little better :-/
I think its tee success express plan x

1.5lb off for me this week Jess.

That leaves me needing to lose 9lb by July now.
I'm chuffed cos I usually do rubbish at these targets I set myself
Yay thats great hun. Well done. Its fab when you acutually succseed with the targets we set :) xx

Hi Jess, have you left me out of your editing list, mine should read Polyanna - 20lb (5lb lost - 14lb to go) Many thanks.

Hey guys.
I've got a query.

When I signed up to this challenge, I was doing WW at home, and had a starting weight of 12st6. I aimed to lose 14lb, therefore my goal for this challenge would leave me at a weight of 11st6.
Last Thursday I signed up to the WW meetings, and weighed in at 12st5 (so I'd lost 1lb since I'd started (at home I was 12st4)).
Yesterday I weighed myself at home and was 12st2, which I classed as a 2lb loss.
However, today, at my meeting I weighed 11st13 - a 7lb loss from my initial weight.
I am now planning on not weighing at home on a Wednesday anymore (I know scales are different so you shouldn't weigh on more than one set - but I wasn't planning on sticking to WW) and instead continuing to weigh in on a Thursday at my meeting.

Therefore, my question is - can I class that as a 7lb loss total so far?!

What's your thoughts guys? Especially Jess as it's her challenge haha.

Also, I hope some of that makes a little bit of sense =D

1lb off for me this week, back to what i was before i weighed in 2 weeks ago

I stayed the same this week. I'm 13 st 1 lb....I'll be so happy when the first number is a 12 on the scales. Next week maybe :)

Hey guys.
I've got a query.

When I signed up to this challenge, I was doing WW at home, and had a starting weight of 12st6. I aimed to lose 14lb, therefore my goal for this challenge would leave me at a weight of 11st6.
Last Thursday I signed up to the WW meetings, and weighed in at 12st5 (so I'd lost 1lb since I'd started (at home I was 12st4)).
Yesterday I weighed myself at home and was 12st2, which I classed as a 2lb loss.
However, today, at my meeting I weighed 11st13 - a 7lb loss from my initial weight.
I am now planning on not weighing at home on a Wednesday anymore (I know scales are different so you shouldn't weigh on more than one set - but I wasn't planning on sticking to WW) and instead continuing to weigh in on a Thursday at my meeting.

Therefore, my question is - can I class that as a 7lb loss total so far?!

What's your thoughts guys? Especially Jess as it's her challenge haha.

Also, I hope some of that makes a little bit of sense =D

Yes a 7lb loss! Well done that's fantastic! I'd go with that as its the official group weights, and their scales are more accurate than home ones. I still weigh at home as they are quite accurate and only ever half or 1lb off. I just like to weigh at home to see if I'm heading in a good direction. I dread going to weigh in and not being prepared for the number. Dumb, I know but it's a habit I've got into!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back