3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ON IT this week! I feel very positive, great body magic, possibly my best week out of the 16...but weigh in will shall see! Best loss I've ever had is 3 1/2lb in one week, and that was the week I started any sort of body magic. I'd love to go back to that kind if week pleeeeeease. My fingers are glued cross! However I keep telling myself that if its not a result I want, then it's more incentive to refine my routine the following week and any other until it happens!

I am SO on this challenge! :)

Fast forward is a very strict plan, you are only allowed certain things each day. No snacking, no even on fruit or veg. Consultants don't usually talk about this plan, as it's not one That's promoted. It's to be done for max of two weeks. I'm doing it for one week just to give my weight loss a boost and kick start my body again. I wouldn't recommend it as it's really hard.

Sorry haent updated in a while been slightly busy and headachy so not on here much....

Half off for me please
Well done x

2.5lb off this week which leaves 8lb to go (had a gain 2 weeks ago)
well done. Updated x

Hi Jess, have you left me out of your editing list, mine should read Polyanna - 20lb (5lb lost - 14lb to go) Many thanks.
Sorry its sorted now x

Hey guys.
I've got a query.

When I signed up to this challenge, I was doing WW at home, and had a starting weight of 12st6. I aimed to lose 14lb, therefore my goal for this challenge would leave me at a weight of 11st6.
Last Thursday I signed up to the WW meetings, and weighed in at 12st5 (so I'd lost 1lb since I'd started (at home I was 12st4)).
Yesterday I weighed myself at home and was 12st2, which I classed as a 2lb loss.
However, today, at my meeting I weighed 11st13 - a 7lb loss from my initial weight.
I am now planning on not weighing at home on a Wednesday anymore (I know scales are different so you shouldn't weigh on more than one set - but I wasn't planning on sticking to WW) and instead continuing to weigh in on a Thursday at my meeting.

Therefore, my question is - can I class that as a 7lb loss total so far?!

What's your thoughts guys? Especially Jess as it's her challenge haha.

Also, I hope some of that makes a little bit of sense =D
Well thats your first week so of course! 7lb loss .. well done!! x

1lb off for me this week, back to what i was before i weighed in 2 weeks ago
Well done x

I stayed the same this week. I'm 13 st 1 lb....I'll be so happy when the first number is a 12 on the scales. Next week maybe
Good luck, sts is always better than a gain :)

I am ON IT this week! I feel very positive, great body magic, possibly my best week out of the 16...but weigh in will shall see! Best loss I've ever had is 3 1/2lb in one week, and that was the week I started any sort of body magic. I'd love to go back to that kind if week pleeeeeease. My fingers are glued cross! However I keep telling myself that if its not a result I want, then it's more incentive to refine my routine the following week and any other until it happens!

I am SO on this challenge!
i need your will power!! messed up for 2 days :/ hard when im not cooking for myself. x

STS this week which if I'm honest rather pleased as I expected to gain fell off the wagon abit bk on it today thou
thats good then, good luck for next week x

3lb off for me this week....
well done :)

I had a maintain this week. Well done every one on your losses
Better than a gain eh :)

Hope you are ok Jess xxxx

Hi Jess, how you feeling?!! 2 days off is better than a lifetime just remember that!! As long as you know you wanna get back up on it again, and CAN, that's all that matters really =)

2.5lb loss for me this week. Undid the gain from last week so delighted! Can you update please jess - it seems to have gotten mixed up again - should be total loss 4.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back