3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I lost 4lbs this week. Over the moon. Hope you feel better soon Jess.

ERGH gained 1/2lb!! What a joke! Add that back on if you like Jess, but it shall not be staying there long! I'm beating this unexplained weight gain with a stick!!!

18lbs to lose by 1st July!! Doable?? Probably not but gonna get close if I can! It would mean losing 2lb every week for the next 9 weeks to the end of this challenge....hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 5lbs this week :D

That's a really good result Texty.
Well done! =D

.5 off for me this week, 6.5 to go to target

2lb off for me and got my first silve seven.
Very exciting.
Only 1 more pound til I've lost 5% =D

Have been off for two weeks but lost 3lb so very happy :)

Yikes didnt realise i havent updated for 4 days sorry guys!! Im back properly now, More pain meds for my knee, (ran out and been very painful!) recovery going pretty good though, i now have 90 degree bend! :)

Had awful 8lb gain on Tues :/ but think with feeling ill, pain, and just depressed kinda, i ate everything i shouldnt of!! BUT im back! been 100% since Tues evening, Im joining back at my local SW group on Tues so should see scales constantly going down now! I did want my 6st by my sons 2nd birthday but thats only 4 weigh ins left! with 14.5lb to go.. Going to try my hardest but not sure if i can do it

Hope you are ok Jess xxxx

Your doing a great job updating all the weights. Hope you feel better soon

feel better soon

hope your feeling better!

Hi Jess - I hope your ok hun xx

Hi Jess, how you feeling?!! 2 days off is better than a lifetime just remember that!! As long as you know you wanna get back up on it again, and CAN, that's all that matters really =)

Thanks everyone yeah im feeling alot better now! xx

-4lb this week
Well done :)

Well done . -2.2 for me
Well done :) x

2.5lb loss for me this week. Undid the gain from last week so delighted! Can you update please jess - it seems to have gotten mixed up again - should be total loss 4.5!
ugh sorry seemed to missed the .5! done it now properly!! lol. with this loss you mean its back to 4.5lb? or thats before your 2.5lb loss? sorry got myself confused x

Hi, I lost 4lbs this week. Over the moon. Hope you feel better soon Jess.
Yay well done thats a great loss :)

ERGH gained 1/2lb!! What a joke! Add that back on if you like Jess, but it shall not be staying there long! I'm beating this unexplained weight gain with a stick!!!
Oh no :/ Thats the spirit! you'l get it off! x

18lbs to lose by 1st July!! Doable?? Probably not but gonna get close if I can! It would mean losing 2lb every week for the next 9 weeks to the end of this challenge....hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yes it can be!! Im wanting my 6st by my sons 2nd birthday. meaning 4more weighings ad 14.5lb to go!! phhff doubt il get it but iwill try!!

Lost 5lbs this week
well done thats fab!!

Hi jess, another 1.5 off this week.

That leaves me with 7.5 left to lose for July :)
Yay well done thats good x

Hi Jess a STS for me which Im happy with following my hols
Thats amazing!! i gained 13lb from my holiday lmao! so very big well done xx

Hey Jess, 2 lb off this week and I got my 2 stone award. Feckin' delighted :)
:D thats ammazing, very big well done on your award :)

1lb on so now 9lb to target I think :|
Atleast its not much hun, good luck for next week. Im sure you'l manage it. 9lb isnt much to go :)

.5 off for me this week, 6.5 to go to target
Well done ive updated for you x

2lb off for me and got my first silve seven.
Very exciting.
Only 1 more pound til I've lost 5% =D
Well done elfy thats great :) x

2 lbs for me this week.
Well done :)

Have been off for two weeks but lost 3lb so very happy
Thats fab well done x

Wahoo glad to have you back! Good luck for Tuesday, and hope that knee just continues to get better and better from now on =)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

I have been a holy disgrace and stuck back in the 11's again. :cry: So can you update me to 11 stone 1lb please Jess and starting over ....

Wahoo glad to have you back! Good luck for Tuesday, and hope that knee just continues to get better and better from now on =)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Thanks :D Yes your right, i used to be a dreamer, be slim, lose weight.. now i actually do something about it :D
Got to to work hard to look good ;) lol

I have been a holy disgrace and stuck back in the 11's again. :cry: So can you update me to 11 stone 1lb please Jess and starting over ....
Oh no :( Ive been updating from losing/gaining in pounds from target you set,, you mean its back to 0lb loss and 18lb to go again? x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back