3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jess - my start weight was 11 st 2lb - so it's back to 1lb lost since the beginning. :break_diet:1lb lost - 17 !!! to go.

Hi jess glad to c u bk sorry ur knee has been playing up but yay on getting it bending again!

Another week of STS for me which is rather annoying

Glad to hear your feeling a little better Jess and Yay on the 90 degree bend thats fab. Things can only get better as the song goes. Good Luck for your WI on Tues hun x

Hi Jess - my start weight was 11 st 2lb - so it's back to 1lb lost since the beginning. :break_diet:1lb lost - 17 !!! to go.
Ah right ok, like i said i update by pounds not actual weight... Dont worry about only losing 1lb,, after my awful gain this week ive only lost 0.5lb!! wish i didnt look at mine now lol. we CAN do this :) xx

Hi jess glad to c u bk sorry ur knee has been playing up but yay on getting it bending again!

Another week of STS for me which is rather annoying
Thank you, Just a long progress for me really, guess things hurt/get worse before improvement again but im getting there :D
Oh thats better than a gain danni, was you on plan or did you slip up for getting the STS? x

Glad to hear your feeling a little better Jess and Yay on the 90 degree bend thats fab. Things can only get better as the song goes. Good Luck for your WI on Tues hun x
Thanks hun, I know i had it moved about 3/4weeks ago but only been this week my knee has finally managed the full bend without pain/stiffness :) Im dead excited for tues weigh in, its first official one back at class! But to have a loss in class from pre surgery weight i need to lose 4lb now plus more lol. But not bad 4lb off my start weight from before surgery i guess. It has been 8 weeks since last SW weigh in...

1.5lb off for me this week please

As a newbie, can you point me in the right direction to find a challenge and what they're all about? Sounds lie a fantastic idea.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for such a quick response !

I think you will do a cracking job hun you still have a few days to get that 4lbs off x
sure have :) very very positive for this month! x

1.5lb off for me this week please
Well done :) x

Hope you continue to feel better.
Im feeling fantastic thanks! :)

As a newbie, can you point me in the right direction to find a challenge and what they're all about? Sounds lie a fantastic idea.

Thanks in advance!
Hi & Welcome! lass321 gave the link for challenges... Most challenges are what we decide to do. Example, this is a 3 month one which you decide how much you'd like to challenge yourself to lose over that period of time :) Ive seen others that are to be 100% on diet for a space of time, to do certain amount of exercise everyday etc x

Is there a red wine challenge?

I need to stay off the red juice !!!

I like the sound of the squat challenge so I'm going to join that one. I'm going to look up the sit-up one too.

Hi all, I've been away for a couple of weeks and now I'm back. Hoping to lose at least 2/3 of my target as I know there is no way I'm going to make the rest of the 34lbs. All the best to you all.

Cider I can go without.... Wine for me LOL!

You can do it Maggie!

Thank you, Just a long progress for me really, guess things hurt/get worse before improvement again but im getting there :D
Oh thats better than a gain danni, was you on plan or did you slip up for getting the STS? x

I defo havnt.bn 100% on plan or exercise but will be trying for 110% this week ;)
Gd luck this week everyone I jus love seeing between us we ve lost over 9 stone which is another person! Such motivation for me to c what we re all capable of xx

Lost 1lb this week. Was 0.5lb short of getting my stone and half. I will get it next week.

Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back