3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1.5lbs for me this week - finally got my stone and a half award - yay!!

Hi Jess, I have Lost 8lbs. But I have 13lbs left.

Jess, I smashed it and lost 4lbs this week! Think I've made up for last week and a bit more! =D

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Well i had my first weigh in at SW last night, since before knee op so been 2months since last official weigh in, Ive gained 3.5lb... Was abit gutted but my group made me feel loads better since it is over 2 months & ive been immobile! (but from my home weigh ins i lost 1lb this week)

Bring on the losses now :)

Hi Jess, I have Lost 8lbs. But I have 13lbs left.
must been slip of key, sorted..

Jess, I smashed it and lost 4lbs this week! Think I've made up for last week and a bit more! =D

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Thats fab!! Well done :D

Well i had my first weigh in at SW last night, since before knee op so been 2months since last official weigh in, Ive gained 3.5lb... Was abit gutted but my group made me feel loads better since it is over 2 months & ive been immobile! (but from my home weigh ins i lost 1lb this week)

you are doing a fab job ant 3.5lbs in 2 months isn't that bad, could have been a lot worse. I am expecting that this week. Chin up :D

That's pretty good considering you haven't been able to get about. I'm sure you will have it off in no time.

Thanks for changing it for me.

Jess could I please join this challenge? I know its May already, but I did actually start my SW diet on 1st April and have lost 7lbs since then, not great I know, but I really need something like this to motivate me to keep it up. I hope to lose another 14lb by 1st of July. It's hard going but worth it :)

you are doing a fab job ant 3.5lbs in 2 months isn't that bad, could have been a lot worse. I am expecting that this week. Chin up :D

That's pretty good considering you haven't been able to get about. I'm sure you will have it off in no time.

Thanks for changing it for me.

Thank you both, Yeah it is pretty good, Just at the time felt bad with myself as it feels all im doing is gaining, But i looked at my excel weighloss sheet i keep track of my weight on, and im only 6.5lb from been my lightest again. So i feel so much better as i know it could of been a whole lot worse. (i have HUGE gains, like 13lb in a week! :O lol) xx

Jess could I please join this challenge? I know its May already, but I did actually start my SW diet on 1st April and have lost 7lbs since then, not great I know, but I really need something like this to motivate me to keep it up. I hope to lose another 14lb by 1st of July. It's hard going but worth it :)
Of course you can :) Il pop you up! Good luck and big well done on loss so far, thats still have a stone in a month :D xx

ive reduced mine, since been immobile its harder to pull off losses when my exercise is walkint to the loo & bed pmsl x

Hi Jess - now that your back at class that gain will come off in no time, its nothing (in the grand scheme of things and how far you have come) considering how long you have been off your feet as it were. Good Luck for the week ahead hun.

0.5 off for me this week

Hey Jess, - 2.5 lb this week :) my running total should be - 5.5 lb. Well done with getting back to class :)

gained 1lb, heads not been in it this week

Another 2lbs off for me.

So that leaves me at 11lbs off, just 3lbs to go until I hit my 14lb 3 month target.

Just hoping I can keep it going at the steady pace I've been at so far =)

Hi Jess - now that your back at class that gain will come off in no time, its nothing (in the grand scheme of things and how far you have come) considering how long you have been off your feet as it were. Good Luck for the week ahead hun.

0.5 off for me this week
Yeah its pretty good. i see now its not too bad at all :)
Well done for your loss too x

Hey Jess, - 2.5 lb this week :) my running total should be - 5.5 lb. Well done with getting back to class :)
Well done :) & thanks it was really good to be back there!

gained 1lb, heads not been in it this week
Oh no, not too bad of a gain. Good luck for next week x

Another 2lbs off for me.

So that leaves me at 11lbs off, just 3lbs to go until I hit my 14lb 3 month target.

Just hoping I can keep it going at the steady pace I've been at so far =)
:) well done! Your doing fab! Im sure you'l complete this one x

Hi guys - been MIA the last fortnight - after i had that nasty cold i fell off the wagon and started scoffing my face : (
back on it this week and my scales already say i'm back to where i was and a few extra pounds but will get official WI tuesday -
well done everyone your doing fab! I saw the home page with total loss of over 11stone AMAZING!!!

Just 1lb off for me this week. Polyanna - 20lb (8lb lost - 11lb to go)
Well done Polyanna x

Hi guys - been MIA the last fortnight - after i had that nasty cold i fell off the wagon and started scoffing my face : (
back on it this week and my scales already say i'm back to where i was and a few extra pounds but will get official WI tuesday -
well done everyone your doing fab! I saw the home page with total loss of over 11stone AMAZING!!!
Oh no hope your feeling better. Dont weigh youself just wait until offical SW.. The amount of times ive done that, been upset with the numbers and ate more., Or laughed as at class they were totally different! lol

Maintained this week, which I suppose is OK. I weighed morning last week. So I technically would have Lost, had I weighed this morning. But I like my evening group. So I'm going for it big time this week.

Well done :) Im about to go to class so FX for me.. Il update tonight x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back