3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jess, good luck.

Well i went to my earlier group & lost 5.5lb this week! :)

Well done for the losses guys. 2.6 down for me please
Well done lass321

Maintained this week, which I suppose is OK. I weighed morning last week. So I technically would have Lost, had I weighed this morning. But I like my evening group. So I'm going for it big time this week.
Thats still good for staying the same :)

A 5lbs loss tonight and into the 10's!!!
so 10.5lbs down 9.5lbs to go ......

Half lb off for me this week x

Feeling pretty fed up with myself. Had a day of bingeing yesterday, and today feels like it's going the same way. I need to snap out of it. I'm the lightest I've been in over four years. I Don't want to go back there.

Well done Jess doing great hun x
Thanks hun x

STS this week
Better than a gain so wekk done gizmo x

A 5lbs loss tonight and into the 10's!!!
so 10.5lbs down 9.5lbs to go ......
whoohoo well done!! Bet its even better breaking the next stone bracket! x

Half lb off for me this week x
well done natmooo x

Feeling pretty fed up with myself. Had a day of bingeing yesterday, and today feels like it's going the same way. I need to snap out of it. I'm the lightest I've been in over four years. I Don't want to go back there.
Oh no :( Any perticuylar reason why? stressed, got stuff going on? Or just generally fedup & eating what you wish? I was like this, well have been since January. (exept March/April since it was due to knee surgery) but yeah im 1lb off what i achieved end of January. Maybe you need a little break, have some time off plan, eat what you want then get back on to plan again. Im sure you wont gain back what you've lost since you know your going off plan and want to do something about it. Maybe give yourself a fresh start, relook into the diet plan, look at the reasons why you want to lose the weight and benefits.
Good luck hun i hope you get back on track, here to help as much as i can from here xxx

Oh no :( Any perticuylar reason why? stressed, got stuff going on? Or just generally fedup & eating what you wish? I was like this, well have been since January. (exept March/April since it was due to knee surgery) but yeah im 1lb off what i achieved end of January. Maybe you need a little break, have some time off plan, eat what you want then get back on to plan again. Im sure you wont gain back what you've lost since you know your going off plan and want to do something about it. Maybe give yourself a fresh start, relook into the diet plan, look at the reasons why you want to lose the weight and benefits.
Good luck hun i hope you get back on track, here to help as much as i can from here xxx
Thanks Jess, I'm getting lots of headaches at the moment due to a problem in my neck, thought medication had it under control. Getting me down now. Gonna get today out of the way, then start again tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can stay on plan past mid morning.

2 and a half off this week.

13.5 lbs down, just 0.5lb to go. So close!! Haha

Thanks Jess, I'm getting lots of headaches at the moment due to a problem in my neck, thought medication had it under control. Getting me down now. Gonna get today out of the way, then start again tomorrow. Fingers crossed I can stay on plan past mid morning.
thats not good, i suffer with migraines so know what its like to always get! You been back on track now? x

Hi Jess 1 off for me hun x
Well done! x

2 and a half off this week.

13.5 lbs down, just 0.5lb to go. So close!! Haha
wow well done, your doing fab!!

I'm very pleased to report that I'm still on plan, I've had no syns today, purely because I felt I didn't need them yet. Will see how it goes for the rest of the day, I may have a lovely milky hot chocolate before bed tonight.

well the iron tablets have taken effect :( its a gain of 1.5llbs this week boooooooo

Thanks Jess.
There's still 6 and a half weeks before July 1st, and 9 weeks until my birthday (which was my personal goal date for my 14lb loss)
Might have to adjust my goal and stick another 14lbs onto it.
Then, after that, I'll have just half a stone before I'm a target member at my meetings.
Gosh, that sounds crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back