3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very pleased to report that I'm still on plan, I've had no syns today, purely because I felt I didn't need them yet. Will see how it goes for the rest of the day, I may have a lovely milky hot chocolate before bed tonight.

well the iron tablets have taken effect its a gain of 1.5llbs this week boooooooo

Thanks Jess.
There's still 6 and a half weeks before July 1st, and 9 weeks until my birthday (which was my personal goal date for my 14lb loss)
Might have to adjust my goal and stick another 14lbs onto it.
Then, after that, I'll have just half a stone before I'm a target member at my meetings.
Gosh, that sounds crazy.

1.5 off for me this week.

Hi 2lbs off for me this week

3lb off for me this week please

Congratulations for all the losses

4 lb down for me

sorry for delay update, been busy... well done for the losses!! xx

Sts again this week. I'm not worried about it though. New week from tomorrow, I intend on losing next week.

I didn't weigh in last week so first weigh in for two weeks tomorrow! I've suffered from bad water retention from TOTM, however I think I may be lucky and get away with STS tomorrow or maybe half off. IF I'm lucky! I'm getting my gold body magic award tomorrow, I'm very proud of that achievement so nothing will spoil that. I am considering it a new week tomorrow to get super super focused, I have 8 weeks now to get my platinum body magic, I'm also buying a 12 week countdown (to get the free book yay!) so tomorrow it is ALL SYSTEMS GO! I'm wondering if I can lose the 14lbs I need to go this challenge by my wedding anniversary ^.^ I'll be so happy if I can make a miracle happen!

31lb down....39lbs left to lose!

Not sure how I've done as haven't weighed. I don'tfeel any bigger n my size 12 trousers which were tight before feel very baggy. In fact this morning I was convinced I'd put size 14 on by mistake.
I'll weigh after Thursday n let u know

Eurgh gained 1.5lbs, no idea why :(

Sts again this week. I'm not worried about it though. New week from tomorrow, I intend on losing next week.
good attitude :) good luck for next week hun x

I didn't weigh in last week so first weigh in for two weeks tomorrow! I've suffered from bad water retention from TOTM, however I think I may be lucky and get away with STS tomorrow or maybe half off. IF I'm lucky! I'm getting my gold body magic award tomorrow, I'm very proud of that achievement so nothing will spoil that. I am considering it a new week tomorrow to get super super focused, I have 8 weeks now to get my platinum body magic, I'm also buying a 12 week countdown (to get the free book yay!) so tomorrow it is ALL SYSTEMS GO! I'm wondering if I can lose the 14lbs I need to go this challenge by my wedding anniversary ^.^ I'll be so happy if I can make a miracle happen!

31lb down....39lbs left to lose!
Good luck!! im a lucky one nd TOTM / star week as others say, doesnt affect me! (maybe because i dont go off plan??)
I was thinking of buying count down too, free book plus 2 free weeks :)
Well done for the 1lb off ! xx

Not sure how I've done as haven't weighed. I don'tfeel any bigger n my size 12 trousers which were tight before feel very baggy. In fact this morning I was convinced I'd put size 14 on by mistake.
I'll weigh after Thursday n let u know
Oh that sounds fantastic well done! + great for lb off :)

Eurgh gained 1.5lbs, no idea why
:( do you keep food diaries? x

Well Tues i gained 4lb :( i WAS doing so well but had sat night girls night with mum + sisters.. chinese but was good with chow mein. Had doritos & dip.. but it was the sunday that damaged with going to chiqutos :/ as i did save my syns!
Oh well new week, 100% on track, hoping to get that off.. really need to stick to the diet & KEEP my 5.5st longer than a week and get that 6st. taking a very long time and reckon once i eventually get there il continue!!!

Hi Jess sorry to hear you had a gain hun but as long as you enjoyed your girlie time thats the main thing, those lbs will be back off next week knowing you and your ability to have fab big weekly losses.

I STS this week :-(

:( do you keep food diaries? x

Yeah I do one every week so not sure where my gain came from! My C suggested it could be portion size so I have been to asda and bought a small dinner plate to see if it helps! x

Thanks hun! I don't go off plan on star week ( ooh thanks for the name!) only time I ever done that was last week and I maintained. It's water retention :( dealing with it and just gonn work harder in the other weeks to make up for it!! :) :) :)

Whoopie back to 11st 7lbs with a 2lbs off :D

2lbs off for me this week meaning I've done 15.5lbs.
Woop woop =D Haha

Can I change my goal from 14lbs to 21lbs please?!
Is that ok?
There's still 5 weeks to go in the challenge and I'd like to still participate.

Hi Jess sorry to hear you had a gain hun but as long as you enjoyed your girlie time thats the main thing, those lbs will be back off next week knowing you and your ability to have fab big weekly losses.

I STS this week :-(
Thanks, Better than gaining though hun, chin up! x

Yeah I do one every week so not sure where my gain came from! My C suggested it could be portion size so I have been to asda and bought a small dinner plate to see if it helps! x
Ohh well good luck! might help x

Thanks hun! I don't go off plan on star week ( ooh thanks for the name!) only time I ever done that was last week and I maintained. It's water retention dealing with it and just gonn work harder in the other weeks to make up for it!!
Welcome, thats what alot call it round my area.Good luck for next week! x

Whoopie back to 11st 7lbs with a 2lbs off
:D well done!! x

2lbs off for me this week meaning I've done 15.5lbs.
Woop woop =D Haha

Can I change my goal from 14lbs to 21lbs please?!
Is that ok?
There's still 5 weeks to go in the challenge and I'd like to still participate.
Big well done! & yes of course il update it :)

Thanks Jess =D

Thanks Jess, you are doing a fab job keeping this updated

I enjoy doing stuff like this. Would enjoy it more if I was not gaining after a loss lol.
But Im back 100% ready for June. I'm hoping for a month of losses! X

I enjoy doing stuff like this. Would enjoy it more if I was not gaining after a loss lol.
But Im back 100% ready for June. I'm hoping for a month of losses! X

Now THAT sounds like a horrifically pressured challenge! I'm in! =D haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back