3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a second week off plan, being an absolute pig. I need a serious kick up to backside, and to get my head back into it. I'm so annoyed as I was starting to get somewhere, now I feel like I'm going backwards. :-(

Lol Thanks. I've got my magic porridge in the fridge for the morning.

Just been Weighed, I gained 3.5lbs. Which I have to admit I deserve. New week, I will lose next week. I'm not going any further backwards.

Lost 1 1/2 this week! Aiming for a 3 next Tuesday so I can propel myself forward to my goal for this challenge! Pleeeeeease ^.^

well igot sts this week... hoping for loss next week!

-2lb off this week please
well done :)

After a second week off plan, being an absolute pig. I need a serious kick up to backside, and to get my head back into it. I'm so annoyed as I was starting to get somewhere, now I feel like I'm going backwards. :-(
me too. did so well until Sunday. Totally pigged out on party food, cake. Chinese + wine on the night! followed by pizza monday night which made me ill past 2 days!

Only 0.8 down this morning
well done still a loss :)
do youwish to make your target higher since you've hit it already?

Just been Weighed, I gained 3.5lbs. Which I have to admit I deserve. New week, I will lose next week. I'm not going any further backwards.
:( good luck next week. ive too gone back on myself!!

Lost 1 1/2 this week! Aiming for a 3 next Tuesday so I can propel myself forward to my goal for this challenge! Pleeeeeease ^.^
:) well done!

I've gained this week so no advance on my target but will be getting it off this week so no harm as long as it does come back off

2.5lbs off for me today.
So chuffed, hit my 10% at meeting.
Thought I was going to end up having my regular 2lbs loss and be stuck just half a pound away from 10%, but I obviously worked extra hard this week and managed that extra bit =D

well done still a loss
Thank you - and yes could you put my target up to 18 lb
Done :)

1.5 off for me Jess. Well done everyone x
Well done hun xx

Whoo hoo 3lbs off for me this week!! Polyanna - 20lb (13.5lb lost - 11.5lb to go)
:D Well done! x & you've 5.5lb to go not 11.5lb x

2.5lbs off for me today.
So chuffed, hit my 10% at meeting.
Thought I was going to end up having my regular 2lbs loss and be stuck just half a pound away from 10%, but I obviously worked extra hard this week and managed that extra bit =D
Whoohoo well done!! Thats great :D

Lost 1.5lbs this week. 11.5Lbs to go. Don't think I will reach my target, But I will do my best.

Last edited:
Lost 1 1/2lb! Don't think I'm gonna make the challenge target but never mind :) done well anyway! I'd need to lose 10lbs in the next 4 weigh ins...a challenge for sure but that would mean 2 1/2lb loss for the next 4 weeks each week!

Last edited:
For those who wont hit their targets on here.. so what. You tried!!! So set a new one!

I for sure wont hit mine. I just wanted my 6st yet ive been 'living life' and eating out, having a drink, party foods etc whereas last year i was SO stricked with myself..i didnt drink, have meals out, eat at parties etc but i have this year.
I missed weigh in on Tues as couldnt get there. This week im expecting a gain too :( but for a nice cause. were celebrating my younger sis finishing her exams tomorrow with a meal at Indian restaurant. Then date night with hubby on Saturday with meal out too.. But i swear after this week im starting from scratch! i WANT to achieve my first set loss, which is creeping away. ive now got 13.5lb to go, which was 7lb to go few weeks ago... but ive enjoyed myself now time to get my first proper target!!!!

lost 3.5lb this week
well done thats great x

Lost 1.5lbs this week. 11.5Lbs to go. Don't think I will reach my target, But I will do my best.
well done. Oh dont worry i set this up for me and others yet doing terribly! i wont hit mine but hoping my next one i will hit it!

Lost 1 1/2lb! Don't think I'm gonna make the challenge target but never mind done well anyway! I'd need to lose 10lbs in the next 4 weigh ins...a challenge for sure but that would mean 2 1/2lb loss for the next 4 weeks each week!
Well done + good luck!! im setting another after this challenge so welcome on the next x

I'll definitely join the next because if its a 3 month one again it'll end with me wanting to get to my target, whoo! =)

Yeah, I'll join your next challenge too as my target will be goal as well.

Well done to everyone that has achieved target.
To those that haven't, well done on being brave enough to challenge yourself in the first place and congrats on how far you have come.
Don't feel disappointed on not hitting target, because any loss is an accomplishment in itself and you should feel proud of yourselves for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back