3 months off the wagon ready to climb back on!

PerfectPudding

Hello peeps!
I'm back! I fell off the wagon in a major way i've had a 3 month break and now +22lbs I'm long overdue to ride the food replacement wagon once more!
So today is my 8th wedding anniversary and in a little over 9 weeks i'm due to be bridesmaid for my best friend!!!!
Mission bridesmaid dress is well and truely underway! I'm hoping for the same sort of results i experienced whilst doing Exante. The first week for me is going to be the hardest once i get over that i know i'll have cracked it. I am in the zone! So bring on the 100 toilet trips a day, the bad breath and short fuse i'm ready for you!! ;o) When i got on the scales this morning i was really gutted that i had put on so much in such a short time but i'm hoping the first loss will be quiet substantial, well fingers crossed for me please. I'm trying to do 100% for 9 weeks ( until the wedding, sit down meal and drinkies flowing freely ) then after the wedding get straight back on. I've had my packs for a while and stupidly kept putting it off, but if your not ready then its not going to work. I know i have more success when i post on this forum and use it for inspiration and guidence so no doubt i'll be on here regularly needing support. My start weight is now 218lbs or 15st 8lbs :0(

Last edited:
Thankyou hun have a feeling i'm going to need it! Your doing fantastic! :happy096:

Ive had a couple of weeks off so this is day 1 for me again so i will be going through the road to ketosis with you xxx

Good luck to you too then hunni, once ketosis kicks in we will be good to go :fingerscrossed:

Hello peeps!
I'm back! I fell off the wagon in a major way i've had a 3 month break and now +22lbs I'm long overdue to ride the food replacement wagon once more!
So today is my 8th wedding anniversary and in a little over 9 weeks i'm due to be bridesmaid for my best friend!!!!
Mission bridesmaid dress is well and truely underway! I'm hoping for the same sort of results i experienced whilst doing Exante. The first week for me is going to be the hardest once i get over that i know i'll have cracked it. I am in the zone! So bring on the 100 toilet trips a day, the bad breath and short fuse i'm ready for you!! ;o) When i got on the scales this morning i was really gutted that i had put on so much in such a short time but i'm hoping the first loss will be quiet substantial, well fingers crossed for me please. I'm trying to do 100% for 9 weeks ( until the wedding, sit down meal and drinkies flowing freely ) then after the wedding get straight back on. I've had my packs for a while and stupidly kept putting it off, but if your not ready then its not going to work. I know i have more success when i post on this forum and use it for inspiration and guidence so no doubt i'll be on here regularly needing support. My start weight is now 218lbs or 15st 8lbs :0(

Im starting today too!!. I've been off the wagon for five weeks and have put on 10lbs. If I look at food, i gain. In fairness, ive had major binges and a week away on holiday so today is a new day.

I do have a headache and my head feels really foggy but having said that, my four kids have been arguing and being really hyper today. They have been on their summer holidays since June 30th. In Ireland, kids are on hols from June 30th until Sep 1st so it really is a long haul!!!

Anyway, luckily, im not working at the moment so I can be in a routine at home. Best of luck with it. Ill be happy once i get past the first week!!!

Binge eater said:
Im starting today too!!. I've been off the wagon for five weeks and have put on 10lbs. If I look at food, i gain. In fairness, ive had major binges and a week away on holiday so today is a new day.

I do have a headache and my head feels really foggy but having said that, my four kids have been arguing and being really hyper today. They have been on their summer holidays since June 30th. In Ireland, kids are on hols from June 30th until Sep 1st so it really is a long haul!!!

Anyway, luckily, im not working at the moment so I can be in a routine at home. Best of luck with it. Ill be happy once i get past the first week!!!

I feel your pain my 4 are driving me mad. Mine broke up end of June (Scotland) xx

Binge eater said:

Hi ya Hunni,
It's horrible when you get on them scales and the number just seems to get higher and higher :-( but at least we are getting back to it!!!
I feel your pain ie children! I have five and I had four at home yesterday due to a sickness bug, still didn't stop them fighting!!!! They are all better now so back to school today but I'm dreading the school holidays lol anyway how are you getting on? Just wanted to wish you luck x

kaceyboo said:
We sure will. How you feeling so far? X

Hi ya hun sorry I was offline but yesterday went good no slip ups stuck to drinking shed loads of water and dr pepper zero! Starting to take my hair, nails and skin vitamin today so far today I'm still going good, still in a good mindset! It's once that goes for me then I know I'm in trouble! I really want this, I have a major op scheduled for October so I need to lose some weight as recovery will be a lot quicker plus we all know that obesity and operations are not a match made in heaven! Plus my best friends wedding! So lots of reason why I have to and many more for why I want to! :) how are you getting on hun? x

Back