3 months till wedding new to CD

Hi everyone ,

My name is charlie , i have a 2 year old daughter and have put on 4 stone in the last 4 years , I have my first CD consultation tomorrow I'm really nervous , got 8 stone to loose i'n all and would like to have lost 2 stone by my wedding ,

Love reading all your success stories ! Fingers crossed xxx

Hi Charlie. Welcome :) good luck with the diet, I'm sure you'll lose loads for your wedding. How exciting!! Make sure you update us on how you get on.

Thanks Felix :) I'm definitely ready to loose weight if that makes sense! Will keep posting , i have read alot of diaries on here , true inspirations! My friend from school is lovely Lauren , she has done amazing!! Xxxx

Hi Charlie, good luck with ur weight loss journey, ul lose lots of weight in time for ur wedding if u stick to it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Missyk2010 said:
Hi Charlie, good luck with ur weight loss journey, ul lose lots of weight in time for ur wedding if u stick to it x

Thanks hun i really hope so! Running machine is arriving tomorrow so I'm hoping to fill my time of An evening walking / jogging instead of grazing ! Lol xxx

Lol I just sold my treadmill today, been stuck in my kitchen for months and I never got to use it as my 10 month old is so clingy I can't do anything without him. Even when he's in bed (my bed lol) I daren't use it cos I wouldn't hv heard him if he'd woken up. Moving house in a cpl of weeks and I intend to start the gym as they have a crèche. Just need to stay motivated long enough x

Missyk2010 said:
Lol I just sold my treadmill today, been stuck in my kitchen for months and I never got to use it as my 10 month old is so clingy I can't do anything without him. Even when he's in bed (my bed lol) I daren't use it cos I wouldn't hv heard him if he'd woken up. Moving house in a cpl of weeks and I intend to start the gym as they have a crèche. Just need to stay motivated long enough x

Aw , i know it's hard with little ones around I'm very lucky with lily , she's i'n bed for the night at 6.30 so I'm planning on exercising every night @ 6.45 -8 when oh gets i'n from work ! Xxxx

Hi sweetie!!

Just a little hello from me :)

Your going to be amazing babe can't wait to see the weight fall off you!!

Let me know how it goes today good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

good luck hun hope all goes well:)x

Good luck chick,
Im sure you will do wonderfully on CD xx

Hellooooo!!

Welcome and good luck!! Keep us updates, make the most of the support on mini's and with a little willpower you'll be there in now time!

:)

Thanks for all of your messages ! I'm
Home bearing. Box of goodies for the week , really nervous about being hungry does that sound weird , I've just got to focus on the en result , fitting i'n my dress for June and hopefully being healthy enough to try for another baby i'n July !! Does anyone have any hints or does and donts!?

X x x

Charlietinkerdee said:
Thanks for all of your messages ! I'm
Home bearing. Box of goodies for the week , really nervous about being hungry does that sound weird , I've just got to focus on the en result , fitting i'n my dress for June and hopefully being healthy enough to try for another baby i'n July !! Does anyone have any hints or does and donts!?

X x x

Doesn't sou d weird at all. Most of us who overeat have obviously not felt really hi hey for a very long time, and even the slightest feeling of hunger leads us to eat to counteract it. That means that the thought of real hunger terrifies us (at least it does me!). At least it's only a couple of days, and then you'll be feel g like you're stuffed all the time!! Very strange feeling actually as your brain knows you've had next to nothing.

Hi

Im the same as you! Gettin married in May, also have a little girl called Lilly and have 5st to loose!

Stick at cd, it really does work!

Dont worry about being hungry, after day 3 hungry will be a feeling of the past!

Good luck :)

Xx

RhiBro said:
Doesn't sou d weird at all. Most of us who overeat have obviously not felt really hi hey for a very long time, and even the slightest feeling of hunger leads us to eat to counteract it. That means that the thought of real hunger terrifies us (at least it does me!). At least it's only a couple of days, and then you'll be feel g like you're stuffed all the time!! Very strange feeling actually as your brain knows you've had next to nothing.

Thanks :) at least i know its not me , well it's day one today saving my first shake till lunchtime , actually can't wait to get started took some pics last night an it finally hit home how big I've got Hope u all have a great day !! Will update tonight :)
Xx

yummymummy27 said:
Hi

Im the same as you! Gettin married in May, also have a little girl called Lilly and have 5st to loose!

Stick at cd, it really does work!

Dont worry about being hungry, after day 3 hungry will be a feeling of the past!

Good luck :)

Xx

Aw congratulations have you got your dress ? I got mine a size down obv hoping to at least be a little bit smaller :) thnk for your advice I'm feeling very positive about it all today xxxxx

good luck hun the first 3 days are the hardest but after these you'll be fine just keep reminding yourself why your doing it.it worked for me :) x

Charlietinkerdee said:
Aw congratulations have you got your dress ? I got mine a size down obv hoping to at least be a little bit smaller :) thnk for your advice I'm feeling very positive about it all today xxxxx

Hi

Yup, its a Maggie Sottero Brielle! Love it! Mines is a size 12 and it did fit before I fell pregnant n put on 5 stone! Lol its a corset though so as long as it laces up im happy with that, even if I cant breathe lol!

Whats ur dress like?

Xx

yummymummy27 said:
Hi

Yup, its a Maggie Sottero Brielle! Love it! Mines is a size 12 and it did fit before I fell pregnant n put on 5 stone! Lol its a corset though so as long as it laces up im happy with that, even if I cant breathe lol!

Whats ur dress like?

Xx

Aw! Mines ivory with ruffles at the bottom and a corset top! Feeling very weak this afternoon so so hungry :( had my first shake @ 12.30 going to have a soup at 5 and then porridge at 8 for supper , please tell me it gets better xxx lol xxxx

Hey, good luck on cd! stick to it 100% and you'll do fab!! :) It does get better, the first 3 days are the worst and then by the end of the week you will feel so much better!! and if you ever feel like your going to cheat, just remind yourself that food is always going to be there once you've finished! you don't need to jeprodize all your hard work! stick in there, good luck chick! xxx

Back