Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3 or 4 ???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Prinzessin, 27 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Prinzessin

Prinzessin Shoe Queen!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello everyone!
    I am back on the CD wagon and need some advice!!
    Im only 5'5 in height but simply cannot manage on 3 packs a day, I really want to have 4 to keep me on the diet, is that going to be ok??? Any advice greatly welcome :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    i would've thought 4 would be fine! just may mean you lose a little less each week, but if it will keep you on the diet then go for it! only a few more calories! good luck xx

4. Prinzessin

Prinzessin Shoe Queen!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Jackie, Thanks for the reply!
    Im managing to have 3 a day and only have the fourth if I really need it.
    Boy, this diet is harder 2nd time round though!! :(

5. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    you done it before then? im not sure if you know, but i just had a small amount of dinner i know i know!! its terrible, but i have an interview tomoz and wouldnt be able to eat for about 5 hours as cant take blender with me lol and didnt buy any bricks or bars, i ate 1 roasted pepper with a tiny amount of chilli con carne in, is that ok? i didnt have any carbs but im SO stressed thats iv ruined everything and only on day 7!

6. spooky

spooky Banned

Hiya
    If you have 4 packs and some skimmed milk (I will check the allowance in a mo but its about 200 mls) then you would be doing SS+ and that should be fine.:)

7. Prinzessin

Prinzessin Shoe Queen!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Spooky! I dont drink milk so would just be the 4 packs. In fact had a terrible week so far :( I had to spend 48 hours at a neurological hospital with my Dad, because it was an emergency I didnt have time to take anything with me, I tried living off black coffee but just got the shakes, In the end my Mum made me eat a sandwich ...twice!!! Am disappointed in myself but I guess sometimes other things take over. Just as I was getting to the fat burning stage aswell :( ...Oh tomorrow is another day so I'll just keep plugging away, dont think my loss will be that great this week though :(

8. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    Sorry to hear about your dad hope everything is ok. I carry a couple of tetras with me at all times in case anything like this happens. I keep a few in the car too along with some bottles of water.

I also allow myself to have upto 4 packs a day. Very often just knowing that I could have another pack if I really needed to keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Good luck

Jac

9. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey hun,sorry to hear about your dad i hope everythings ok,why not try ss+ you can have some chicken and veg on this instead of the milk,just a suggestion,good luck
    elaine x

10. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    When I first was on these diets, I did the Lighterlife and could have 4, so when I moved to Cambridge it felt a long day without the fourth so occasionally I did and it was fine. I am also 5ft 5" .

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.