3 packs or 4

slimmerwithin

Hi everyone. Getting myself ready for my start on Monday, about to place my mammoth order as I am off to France for the whole of summer (I know I am very lucky).

Can I ask you all what is the best way to go about starting. Would you recommend 3 packs with a protein meal or 4 packs. I am sort of unsure as when I did cambridge I found the packs only very limiting and i think that was one of the reasons why i might have stopped. However, I think that maybe taking the choice away might make it easier. Decisions, decisions.

Do any of you experienced snsers have any ideas?

Why not oder for the 4 per day, it works out cheaper that way per pack anyway, and do some days with 3 plus protein and some with 4? There's no hard and fast rule!

Good luck and enjoy your holiday!

I am going for 4 a day, like Lexie_dog says its cheaper and I think less chance of deviating away from plan. I know in my head I like to know all my food is planned or I give up

good luck x

I do different everyday, see what suits you hun

Is there a difference in terms of weight loss

I think 4 a day is better losses, but Im also doing 4 a day because I find it easier when I keep 'normal' food out of the equation as much as possible

4 a day has the same losses as 3 a day plus protein. Take enough for 4 a day and then you'll have the flexibiity.

Back