1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy 3 questions

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melaud, 6 November 2009 Social URL.

1. melaud

melaud Member

Anyone know how may syns there are in the lemon tea (granules) from lidl please.

Are there any syns in sugar free pop

And what can i do with quark?
    bought some don't know what to do with it!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    As long as the pop is diet or sugar free then its Free Hun.

Quark is an acquired taste..you can either use it like philidelphia but needs lots of seasoning, or can be added to things like mash to make it creamy.

I cant see a listing for the tea granules, I would need to see the nutritional value on the back of the packet...maybe someone else can help with this one??
  4. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Relentless_Eating_Machine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi Melaud

if the lemon tea granules have sugar in there are probably some syns but cannot tell you how many im afraid.

Sugar free pop is free

I use quark as a dip/filling by mixing it either with sweet chilli sauce/herbs and stuffing a chicken breast or mixing with option hot chocolate powder and dipping in fruit etc.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.