3 shakes/2L/1 meal.

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Lynn8124, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    I wasnt sure where to post this but as I am aiming to keep my carbs under 60g a day I thought here's as good a place as any. My shakes have 42g carbs altogether so that gives me 18g for my meal but I will try to keep it under 18.

When the shakes are done I will make my other meals low carb. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and every tues thereafter.

I really need your support you guys! I am going to post as often as i can on this thread, esp when i wanna eat something carby.

I am going to do all i can when i wanna give in and when i get a craving i will accept it and distract myself until it passes. It cant last forever, right?:D

I am determined to succeed this time and I know with your help and support I can do it!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Lynn

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.. sounds like you've got a good plan of attack there. xx

4. Tracy wannabeweightless

Tracy wannabeweightless Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    allaboutW8
    You sound motivated so keep up the good spirit and we will be waiting here if you need any support. Good luck on yr journey!:D:flirt2:

5. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    9:40am

I've had my first shake of the day and about a pint of water. Feeling pretty comfortable right now but was a bit hungry earlier, didn't last long. I am taking each hour as it comes. Even I can get through 60 mins without eating lol.:p

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    11:55am

Forgot to say earlier I weighed in at 19st 10lbs. Feel bit hungry again but am getting the water down me, slowly but surely. I aim to drink 2L today and increase to 3 and then 4 so that I'm having about 8 pints a day.

7. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    2:35pm

Well I am glad I've been awake since 3:20am cos I can go to bed at five o'clock thus avoiding the temptation to ring up for a curry.;) day 2 almost over, yay!

8. Tracy wannabeweightless

Tracy wannabeweightless Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    allaboutW8
    Yr doing great, just hangin there its gets easier I promise, just dont exspect too much from yrself but I think yr being realistic at the same time. Keep up the good work and tomorrow is whole new day and just think you will probably be lighter too!:zz:
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.