• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 shakes/2L/1 meal.

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I wasnt sure where to post this but as I am aiming to keep my carbs under 60g a day I thought here's as good a place as any. My shakes have 42g carbs altogether so that gives me 18g for my meal but I will try to keep it under 18.

When the shakes are done I will make my other meals low carb. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and every tues thereafter.

I really need your support you guys! I am going to post as often as i can on this thread, esp when i wanna eat something carby.

I am going to do all i can when i wanna give in and when i get a craving i will accept it and distract myself until it passes. It cant last forever, right?:D

I am determined to succeed this time and I know with your help and support I can do it!:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st9lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st8lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.78%)
You sound motivated so keep up the good spirit and we will be waiting here if you need any support. Good luck on yr journey!:D:flirt2:

Lynn8124

Gold Member
9:40am

I've had my first shake of the day and about a pint of water. Feeling pretty comfortable right now but was a bit hungry earlier, didn't last long. I am taking each hour as it comes. Even I can get through 60 mins without eating lol.:p

Lynn8124

Gold Member
11:55am

Forgot to say earlier I weighed in at 19st 10lbs. Feel bit hungry again but am getting the water down me, slowly but surely. I aim to drink 2L today and increase to 3 and then 4 so that I'm having about 8 pints a day.

Lynn8124

Gold Member
2:35pm

Well I am glad I've been awake since 3:20am cos I can go to bed at five o'clock thus avoiding the temptation to ring up for a curry.;) day 2 almost over, yay!

S: 14st9lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st8lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.78%)
Yr doing great, just hangin there its gets easier I promise, just dont exspect too much from yrself but I think yr being realistic at the same time. Keep up the good work and tomorrow is whole new day and just think you will probably be lighter too!:zz:
:)