Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

3 shakes/2L/1 meal.

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by Lynn8124, 3 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    I wasnt sure where to post this but as I am aiming to keep my carbs under 60g a day I thought here's as good a place as any. My shakes have 42g carbs altogether so that gives me 18g for my meal but I will try to keep it under 18.

When the shakes are done I will make my other meals low carb. I will weigh in tomorrow morning and every tues thereafter.

I really need your support you guys! I am going to post as often as i can on this thread, esp when i wanna eat something carby.

I am going to do all i can when i wanna give in and when i get a craving i will accept it and distract myself until it passes. It cant last forever, right?:D

I am determined to succeed this time and I know with your help and support I can do it!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    21st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st1.5lb(47.25%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Lynn

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.. sounds like you've got a good plan of attack there. xx

4. Tracy wannabeweightless

Tracy wannabeweightless Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    allaboutW8
    You sound motivated so keep up the good spirit and we will be waiting here if you need any support. Good luck on yr journey!:D:flirt2:

5. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    9:40am

I've had my first shake of the day and about a pint of water. Feeling pretty comfortable right now but was a bit hungry earlier, didn't last long. I am taking each hour as it comes. Even I can get through 60 mins without eating lol.:p

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    11:55am

Forgot to say earlier I weighed in at 19st 10lbs. Feel bit hungry again but am getting the water down me, slowly but surely. I aim to drink 2L today and increase to 3 and then 4 so that I'm having about 8 pints a day.

7. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    2:35pm

Well I am glad I've been awake since 3:20am cos I can go to bed at five o'clock thus avoiding the temptation to ring up for a curry.;) day 2 almost over, yay!

8. Tracy wannabeweightless

Tracy wannabeweightless Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    allaboutW8
    Yr doing great, just hangin there its gets easier I promise, just dont exspect too much from yrself but I think yr being realistic at the same time. Keep up the good work and tomorrow is whole new day and just think you will probably be lighter too!:zz:
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.