1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

3 Stone countdown

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by MrsJelly, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsJelly

MrsJelly New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World OnLine
    Hello everyone, I've come to join you all in writing a diary of my weightloss journey. I am hoping this will keep me on track :D:D

I am 38yrs old and live in Bulgaria so am not able to get a lot of the foods you all talk about which makes things a bit more difficult for me. I do get to go home to the UK 4 or 5 times a year so do try to pack in a load of stuff then.

I did slimming world last year with the help of the MSE forums but moved countries and it all sort of stopped and then I put all my lost weight back on :sad0071:

I am finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things as I think I am a little be blue about living here so can't get motivated... but until OH can either get a transfer or find a new job we are stuck - after all this job in this city is still much better than having no job. In this day and age we are really grateful for just having work.

So I suppose the first thing for me to do is plan out what I want/can eat that fits in with the plan.

Today.... I think I will do a EE day.

B - 2 w/meal toast (B) butter (4) marmite (F) - I have only just decided to get back on the wagon and had already eaten b/fast by then :eek:

L - Veggie Omelette (2) Cheese (A) Tomato & cucumber (F)

D - Chilli Con Carne (4) with veggies (F) & rice (F)

Snx - Sugarfree jelly & mango (2). Couscous & ham salad (F)

Drinks - 4 cups tea (1) Milk (2.5) (used sugar for the 1st one will use sweetener for the other 3)

So that means I have had my A & B's and have had 14.5 syns... wow that is loads - for not much either :cry::cry:

Oooo 2 mistakes I have been making since forever and I have only just realised... Sugar free jelly I have been counting that as FREE and lean mince at 0.5 syn per 28g.. I have been counting it as FREE too. I've not been counting milk in tea as I didn't think it would be that many syns Grrrrrrrrrr

It seems that I had not really been sticking to plan as strictly as I thought I had in the past

Hummmm ... off to spy on all your diaries now to get some inspiration for food to make.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.