3 stone down 3 to go

ladybird777

Silver Member
I've been here on and off for a few years. I lost 6 stone with SW and Intermittant fasting and kept it off for a year or so but the weight is slowly creeping back. I reckon I've gained around 3 stone but I am not getting weighed until I've got a few weeks of SW under my belt.

Today food was:-

Coffee made with Hex milk
SW noodle salad ( vile) with a hard boiled egg
SW Thai curry with salad. I threw most of it away cos it was horrible

2 slices of HEX bread with low fat cream cheese and a hard boiled egg
an apple
2 bananas

I won't be buying SW ready meals again. Could kill for some cereal now but I had bread.

Today I discovered Petes recipes :) Yay That man is a legend. So may delicious meals to cook. I spent ages copying them to one note

For breakfast I had coffee with milk from hex in it and overnight oats with fruits of the forest which were frozen but I put in last night and a banana. It was yummy and filled me up until well into the afternoon.

I had a large plum, a banana and a satsuma and a ff blueberry yogurt.
Tea was a chicken stir fry with noodles made from a recipe of Pete's. It was filling and delicious.

I am going to syn weetabix for supper. I didn't think about it yesterday but I could have done it then too.

Still not dared get on the scales. Am hoping to lose 10 lb before I got to Europe in May.

Last night I found all my old SW downloads on my external hard drive so I had a good read of them. One has the syn value of hundreds of different food and drink should be useful.

Breakfast was overnight oats yet again. Am getting addicted to this and have a food shop coming tomorrow with different frozen fruit to put in it.
I had a hard boiled egg and a plum for a snack
Tea later is a SW ready meal

Am going to try and eat more fruit on an evening and some protein as I woke up starving at 1.30 am last night. It's 11 days until I go to Europe. My stomach has gone down already so I'll weigh on Monday and see where am at.

Had a small piece of Batternburg cake last night which was 4.5 syns

Today had usual coffee and overnight oats, this time with blueberries

I made a carabonara with quack and eggs which I added grill bacon and onion too. It was disgusting even with pepper and garlic. The quark is truly vile and separated into lumps once I stirred it into warm pasta. I think in future I will syn low fat cream cheese. The carabonara went in the bin. Even my cats turned their noses up at it.

Now having a fruit salad of papaya, mango and banana with ff yogurt.

I don't think am eating enough but having been used to intermittant fasting I find it hard to eat everyday.

Grand weigh in today. My scale readings are so small I had to squat down to see them but I am 13 stone 9 lb today. Last time I was weighed a couple of weeks ago I was 14 stone 2 lb so I've lost 7lb this week. I measured myself and have lost an inch off my fat belly and waist too. I carry a lot of muscle so if I can get down to 11.7 I'll be happy.

Today am having overnight oats again. Not sure what else the as electric will be off all afternoon due to my meter being changed but I fancy stuffed tomatoes

Last edited:
I pre cooked stuffed vegetables. I stuffed an assortment of peppers, large mushrooms and beef tomatoes with a mix of cous cous, onion, garlic, tomato, tomato paste, finely chopped chillie and mince as a healthy extra. It made loads. I had a pepper and a tomato with ff yogurt on it and it filled me up.
Snack was ff yogurt and strawberries.

Last edited:
Stomach not happy tonight again. Ive noticed am getting stomach pain and bloating everyday since I started. This diet is setting off my ibs. I think too much veg is causing the problem.

Stomach not happy tonight again. Ive noticed am getting stomach pain and bloating everyday since I started. This diet is setting off my ibs. I think too much veg is causing the problem.
My tummy felt the same the first week to ten days before it settled down...

I seem to be getting worse. I was hoping it would settle as time went on but I've been doing it two weeks now and its not. Ive been in pain all day and on the loo half of it again. Am travelling round Europe next week and can't really have the runs on a bus lol. I've stopped eating veg and fruit and see if that calms things down.

So today. Overnight oats. Fine with no fruit on them but as soon as I ate fruit ( strawberries and summer fruits) the pain began.

Baked potato with chicken and a salad
Naked hoisin duck pot noodle. Disgusting and loaded with salt...I left it.
2 ff yogurts...more pain.... not great with sweetner either.
So in pain and hungry at same time
Dabating going back to intermittant fasting cos at least I could eat normal food. I know I am not going to do this for life. I hate quack, artificial sweetened yogurt and can't tolerate spicy food and most green veg, peppers and pasta.
Lost 2 more lb.

Back