Banned
I hit 3 big targets

1) Ive lost 3 stone
2) I'm in the 100s
3) I have done ww 100% for 5 months

I lost 2.5lbs this weigh in :)

Thanx for all your support 4.5 stone to go

x

Great news. There is no better motivation to keep going than a decent weekly weight loss!

Well done.

Thanks :) am really happy as I lost 3.5lbs last week was a tad scared I'd gain as I dud last time I lost 3.5lbs
Am hoping I can get 2 stone off for Christmas now xx thanx xx

Well done!!! :D

Tbh when i was looking around at which diet to do after i failed cd, i looked on this site and saw your glitterfly pic and seeing how well you had done was one of the main reasons i am doing ww. I hope i do as well as you on ww. and good luck for losing 2 stone by christmas.

x

Tbh when i was looking around at which diet to do after i failed cd, i looked on this site and saw your glitterfly pic and seeing how well you had done was one of the main reasons i am doing ww. I hope i do as well as you on ww. and good luck for losing 2 stone by christmas.

x

Oh thankyou that's one if the nicest things anyone has said :)
Ahh you will do it TBH my lifes naff ATM of which I'd usually comfort eat but do you know what I'm doing this as I deserve to be who I really am.
You are always really supportive and you will be seeing yourself shrink quicker than you think
Stay positive Hun that's the way anything good happens.

Thanks again :) xxx

wohoo :D well done u have done so well good luck on the other 2 stone

Omg, Cherry you are such an inspiration!! Well done you! and 100% ww for 5 months! :eek: thats amazing!!
Im starting back out on the ww track this week (its taken me soo long to get my ass in gear!) but this board is so good for helping me stay on track I dont know why I ever went away!! You guys are all so great!

Cherry, do you have a food diary on here? xx

Omg, Cherry you are such an inspiration!! Well done you! and 100% ww for 5 months! :eek: thats amazing!!
Im starting back out on the ww track this week (its taken me soo long to get my ass in gear!) but this board is so good for helping me stay on track I dont know why I ever went away!! You guys are all so great!

Cherry, do you have a food diary on here? xx

Thanks alot , I know some people think we have to blip or we crash when we do and I know I'll blip sometime but I had so much to lose I 'needed' to do it 100% for as long as possible, I hate working hard at a weightloss plan all week then having a blip and then get a gain , it's sort a like Cambridge diet and lighterlife , it's stuck with me 100% to lose the best I can, it works in different wats for different people, I know the last 10 years have been a yoyo cycle if me having a blip then stopping so I suppose this is why I try to 100%.
Maybe one day I'll just eat n think god I didn't point then get back in track, but I'm 100% happy doing it like this as I don't feel deprived etc, TOTM is bad as with most women and if I go over points I'll just claw back.

I don't have a food diary I can pm you last weeks if you want but I TBH don't eat much only did 19 points last week average as have personal problems and appatite went.

We can all do this, my trick is Christmas and nit being a fat harrasse lol xxx

Bloomin eck !!
there will soon be nowt left of you :D
well done on the loss

:( Hope youre ok hunny.... I wish i went that way when stress/problems happened, im the other way it makes me eat more! i did Fast start quite alot last time i was on ww but then my losses slowed down and our leader said I didnt eat enough but wow its obviously working for you, what should your daily points allowance be? mine restarting is 23.... I will try to come under that though. But I was naughty for saving points and binging so thats the habit i have to break!

Lol.... I know the YoYo feeling oh so well.... but youre doing so great hun you definately seem to have cracked it!! :) xx

Bloomin eck !!
there will soon be nowt left of you :D
well done on the loss

ahh BD I wish I'm only tiny 5ft 2 so have along way to go, how are you doing this week still busy at home? Hope your ok xx

Sorry had to reply above you iPhones hard work at times
I'm only on 21 a day so it wasn't cutting back much, I had 15 points under on the week , I have lots if free veg and greentea us my best friend lol
you'll do it just focus on a reason you want to be X lbs lighter that's what I do, I look at each 7lbs as a goal so it's silver seven 7 next by end if August !!!!!!
I just take each day as it comes and live here ad you may if noticed ;) xx
:( Hope youre ok hunny.... I wish i went that way when stress/problems happened, im the other way it makes me eat more! i did Fast start quite alot last time i was on ww but then my losses slowed down and our leader said I didnt eat enough but wow its obviously working for you, what should your daily points allowance be? mine restarting is 23.... I will try to come under that though. But I was naughty for saving points and binging so thats the habit i have to break!

Lol.... I know the YoYo feeling oh so well.... but youre doing so great hun you definately seem to have cracked it!! :) xx

Back