3 Stone in 7 weeks!

Tridi

I have lost 3 stones in 7 weeks! I simply can not believe it. I weighed myself this morning and I could see only 2 numbers on my scale instead of the usual 3! (sorry I'm a metrics girl). I haven't been there in years!

I am just so thrilled and I feel so fab! Me so happy!

;-)

Thanks for listening! :)

:giggle:

Fanbloodytastic!!!!!!!!!! well done! :) Give yerself a huge pat on the back, thats some achievement girl :)

Wow well done Tridi!!

Thats brilliant! I bet you are smiling from ear to ear!!

:p What an achievement!!!! Well done you.

That is really brilliant. That;'s no time at all isn't it?! Wow!

SO lovely seeing the weight go down every week - but especially getting through barriers like 3 digits to 2 and through each stone mark.

Love this diet :)

Amazing. Congrats!

wow thats brilliant massive well done :)

Hi Tridi,
you should be rightly proud of yourself, 3 stone in 7 weeks is a fantastic achievement. Huge motivation for the coming week, I bet. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

:bliss: AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Bet you are grinning from ear to ear, well done YOU!!!

Absolutely brilliant!! Wow, well done you. Keep doing what you're doing doing cos it's obviously working wonders!

Thanks girls,to be honest i really do not think i would have made it without all you guys motivating me day by day. I would've given up a long time ago without this forum!

So...cheers! 4 more stones to go! ;-) ah well sounds better than like in the beginning 7!

Wow! That is absolutely fantastic! I'm starting Lipotrim tomorrow and have got the same amount of weight to lose as you. You really have given me the motivation an determination to succeed. 7 stone sounds like so much to lose at the moment but you are proof that IT IS POSSIBLE! Well done you - keep it up!

:happy096:

Wow! That is absolutely fantastic! I'm starting Lipotrim tomorrow and have got the same amount of weight to lose as you. You really have given me the motivation an determination to succeed. 7 stone sounds like so much to lose at the moment but you are proof that IT IS POSSIBLE! Well done you - keep it up!

:happy096:

Hey Miss,

first up good luck with your first dy tomorrow. The only advice I can give you is to be strong for the first week and just drink lots and lots of water and come on to this forum anytime u thik u are going to quit this!

On your first weigh in u will just be so gobsmacked that u get addicted! ;-)

So go on you and let us know how ur progress is!xox

FAB result, well done you!!! x

Back