3 Stone Overweight!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by littleflower, 13 September 2007 Social URL.

1. littleflower

littleflower New Member

I am 3 stones overweight and have been carrying extra weight for a number of years now. With young children I haven't had an awful lot of time to myself to exercise and with each of my pregnancies my weight just crept up. Now, I am completely fed up and want to shed this excess weight. I want to become a healthy weight and size. So, it's get up and do something about it time. I have just joined a gym and started to watch my calorie intake.

I would love to hear from anyone else in a similar position to myself.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya I too have 4 young kids and was 10st over weight but I have given myself a good talking too and made myself join Slimming World and I have managed to lose 3st9Lbs so far in 24 weeks. Good luck with your diet hope it works out for you.:D
  4. ScattyKatty

ScattyKatty Full Member

Slim Fast.
    Hi I've got a 7 month old son and have managed to put on 3 stone during the pregnancy.
    I'm due to start back at work in the New year and would love to lose at least a stone of that before starting back.
    I wouldn't say I am dangerously overweight because was only small. I was 8 stone before and have gone up to 11 stone now. Since I am only short though 11 stone makes me quite overweight for my height.
    I put this much weight with my first pregnancy and lost it so I would like to get back to what I was before again and looking forward to giving and recieving support in accomplishing this x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.