3 stone to go!

I think you do need to change sometimes, that's why i've changed to calorie counting. I could easily stick to SW 100% and still have 2000+ calories a day, whereas my fitness pal claims if I eat net 1200 calories a day i'll only lose 0.9lbs a week, so I really would get no where if I kept up with the 2000! The Cambridge diet sounds tough - I struggle enough to stay under 1200 calories! That's great that you've more energy already though, and it sounds like you'll have amazing loses on it xxxx

Thanks and fingers crossed! Let me know how you get on xx

tina_rachel said:
Thanks and fingers crossed! Let me know how you get on xx

Thanks - you too!

I'm feeling seriously starving tonight. I think I just want to eat out of boredom so I'm going to bed to stop myself! x

Tomorrow is my off plan day. Breakfast, dinner and snacks are 480 cals, but I'm going to a Chinese buffet for lunch so will no doubt go over my 1200 calories for the day! Back to plan on Sunday though and will hopefully still have a good loss on Tuesday :) x

Faith_111 said:
Have a lovely time at the buffet tomorrow hunny. Can't remember when I last went to one. Yum, craving noodles now! X

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Thanks - i'm definitely in the mood for it. I'm so hungry today!

Weighing in at 9 stone 8.4 this morning. Really shouldn't weigh myself everyday! 3lbs down from Tuesday which makes me think the weekend binge probably just made me retain water and not put on any 'real' weight. My body water % is still really high compared to usual, need to drink plenty of water to try and flush it out. It's sitting at 52.4% and it's usually between 49-50! X

Buffet didn't go as bad as expected, couldn't eat nearly as much as I wanted to lol! I was very sensible which is unheard of for me with Chinese! Having a small omelette for dinner and starting a fresh tomorrow :) x

Thank you :) The OH is now away until Friday - hoping I can exercise some of that self control with no one around! Planning on just eating simple low calorie meals for 1 until he's home - omelettes, soup etc! x

BlondieSam said:
Thank you :) The OH is now away until Friday - hoping I can exercise some of that self control with no one around! Planning on just eating simple low calorie meals for 1 until he's home - omelettes, soup etc! x

Soup & a bread roll is yummy, I had that for my dinner yesterday. Hope your well Sam x

Hi blondiesam how u getting on xx

BlondieSam said:
All good today :) Under my calories and tried Zumba for the first time too! I really enjoyed it :) Think I'll be going every Sunday now x

Well done on the Zumba Sam, major calories burnt doing that :) xx

Lushlash said:
Well done on the Zumba Sam, major calories burnt doing that :) xx

Thanks - really need to start getting to the gym properly again! I'm starting to be happier with the numbers on the scale but not when I look in the mirror at my majorly untoned bod! Xxxx

Glad you enjoyed Zumba. I know what you mean about to toning up. I'm doing light weights and power walking as well as other exercises shown to me by my PT and my arms and waist have a little definition now. Yippee!!!

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Yay that's great! I'm planning on doing 2 exercise classes a week and then use the crosstrainer one other time :) I think i'll build up from there if I find i'm not losing weight. x

I haven't got gym membership anymore so have to make use of going for daily walks (on my own) :(

Hubby's to tired to walk anywere with me when he is home from work. So I just have to go myself with my ear phones in. I've been today for an hour, weather is boiling here & I had a coat on :eek: so I was sweating like mad. I've had to strip off & put all clothes in washer they were that sweaty yuckkkkkk but suppose it's good for weight loss xx

Back