3 stone to go!

BlondieSam said:
Weighed in at 9 stone 6 this morning, obviously the fun day was good for something! :) I really hope I can stay this weight now or under until Tuesday. I didn't eat anything after about 4:30 yesterday, and even then it wasn't a proper meal - just flapjack and wine - so I think that's why I am weighing in at 1.2lb less than yesterday.

We have a tax presentation over lunch today and it's catered. I'm going to just have a wrap/sandwiches (it's usually mini wraps etc from the M&S buffet selection) and fruit. I'll be happy if I stay away from the crisps and cake! It is quite easy to not eat too much because I never like to eat when others are presenting to us x

Sam I'm not an accountant but I want a job with you, I'm sure we can blag my cv somehow can't we??? lol

Well done on the weightloss.! You seem to be doing great on calorie counting xx

Well I somehow managed to blag mine ;) Lol.

I am enjoying calorie counting much more than SW. I can have exactly what I want in moderation! Today I've had 1/4 sandwich and 2 mini wraps (I think they were wraps cut in to 4), some grapes and strawberries. For dinner me and the OH have had kebabs - I had a chicken kebab with loads of salad, I put my own sauce on at home (extra light mayo and sweet chilli sauce). It's the most I've eaten all week and I'm so full now! X

I'm getting excited to be in the 8's now! I'm aiming for the gym 3x a week at the moment but it hasn't really happened. I'm booked into 2 classes next week - Zumba and Body Combat, going to try and go to the gym Thursday morning too to make it 3 times. My goal for the next few weeks is gym Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - even when I'm away with work (I'm away to London for 9 days soon, and it's always a lot of food and a lot of wine!) Once I'm in the 8's I think I'll have to up the exercise again as I'll be at the mid range BMI.. X

Oo not too far away from the 8s! Keep at it and you'll be there sooner than you know it. Also, I'm sure you'll love body combat, it's intense but so much fun - prepare to sweat :p

BlondieSam said:
I'm getting excited to be in the 8's now! I'm aiming for the gym 3x a week at the moment but it hasn't really happened. I'm booked into 2 classes next week - Zumba and Body Combat, going to try and go to the gym Thursday morning too to make it 3 times. My goal for the next few weeks is gym Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - even when I'm away with work (I'm away to London for 9 days soon, and it's always a lot of food and a lot of wine!) Once I'm in the 8's I think I'll have to up the exercise again as I'll be at the mid range BMI.. X

For me, getting into the 8s are a distant dream but one I'm working hard at getting to. So proud of you sweetie xxxxxx

Well done your doing great! xx

Thanks guys :) So glad I'm half way there! This second stone is feeling easier to lose than the first but we'll see, not quite there yet! x

We all need a treat once in a while glad u enjoyed it xx

Ooh bubblies. Love them. Well done on your loss so far.

Weighing in at 9 stone 5.6 this morning, so it's looking hopeful for 9 stone 6 or less on Tuesday which will be a loss of 2lbs.

The next few weeks are going to be tough though.

I'm going to my parents this Friday (14th) to celebrate my birthday early, Friday I'll manage to stay within cals but on Saturday we're having Chinese food and there will no doubt be cake so that won't be great for the diet! I'm just going to be sensible.

On the 21st (my actual birthday) I'm heading to London with the girls for the weekend, should be relatively easy to stay within calories as they don't eat masses but no doubt we'll have a few drinks, then on the Sunday (23rd) I'm heading to a conference hotel just outside London until the Friday. It's buffet breakfast and lunch (will try to stick to fruit and soup), then a 3 course meal at night, but I'm going to try and just order 2 courses maximum. There's always plenty of wine on the tables too and everyone usually goes out after dinner to pubs/clubs. It's going to be tough but hopefully I'll manage to be sensible! There's always haribo/biscuits on the table too and there's unlimited coffee/tea/fizzy juice etc. All bad for the diet! There is a gym but it's £5 a time, I'm aiming to go 3 times though! x

Faith_111 said:
That's great. You've got to enjoy your birthday weekend and as long as you have a few sensible options, I think it's always nice to let your hair down once in a while x

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

True :) Went to Zumba tonight, really enjoyed it :) I'm trying to slowly change my diet to a healthier one.. This week we're changing to wholewheat pasta in an attempt to eat more fibre - sampling it tonight so we'll see! X

Well, I didn't really notice a difference so the wholewheat pasta stays! We've already changed to wholemeal bread, next - wholewheat spaghetti then brown rice! X

Last edited:
sofia22 said:
Never give up! Your diary is inspiring. This is one of my motivations. Thank you. May you keep it up :)

Aw thanks! Good luck on your weight loss journey :) I'm meeting a friend after work tonight for wine so my day has had to shift a bit to accommodate the extra 500 calories! If she doesn't want to share wine I'm going to have gin and slimline instead :) X

I'm going to bed hungry tonight after drinking almost a bottle of rose with the girls. I just had 2 slices of toast with flora light for dinner - looking forward to food tomorrow :) x

Not feeling 100% today - wine is never a good idea on a work night, it's so hard to get the girls together these days though! Weighed in this morning at 9 stone 5.2, that's a 2.8lb loss :) I said to myself I wasn't going to take it if my body water % was down due to being dehydrated from the wine, but the % is actually up! Must be due to TOTM and water drank to aid the hangover! Very pleased either way x

Nice one Sam, I'm not doing weightwatchers anymore. I've gone back to calorie counting with my fitness pal like I always do! that's how I've lost my weight this year not weight watchers, I'm bored of counting points & I've only been doing it just over a week :eek:

My fitness pal as of this morning, I'll do a new diary when I get chance & leave you the link to follow it.

Yes you'll be in the 8's in no time!! Xx

Back