Today

4 satsumas
Cashews (Hex B)
Sushi (1 syn)
Tea and milk (Hex A)
Wine (16.5 syns)
Roast veggies (est 5 syns for honey)
Roses (5 syns)

27.5 syns, total for the week so far 44.5 so 25.5 remaining.

Another bottle of wine will be 16.5 and it's burns night on Sunday so the rest will be spent on Haggis!

Last edited:
Today

Bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, beans
Tea and milk (Hex A)
Melon, pineapple, mango, satsuma and grapes
Chicken, potatoes and salad
Cereal bar (Hex B)
Wine (16.5 syns)

Thank you. Getting on ok at the minute so not feeling the need to update. I'm sure I'll be struggling again soon ha.. x

No worries!! Here to listen when you do, but hopefully you'll carry on steaming ahead.

I'm in a much better place this week too :)

I'm away with work from Sunday so will be eating out for every meal. I'm a bit worried about it. I do want to eat less in general so that's good, I suppose I'll just have to be fussy and ask for veg instead of potatoes, no sauce etc.

I was 10st 6 on my own scales this morning. I wanted to be minimum 10st 2.5 by the time I weigh on the evening of 9th Feb... A big ask I know. Fingers crossed though! x

Last edited:
hahah we really are similar!! I'm going to Hong Kong for 2 weeks from 7th on business - i should be excited but all I can think about is all those meals out!!

My plan is to try and go to the gym each morning and have a swim in the evenings on the days I don't go out. Lots of walking and exploring hopefully - keep calories for breakfast and lunch very low and have healthy dinners. Really not sure how it's going to work out but we will see!

I wanted to be closer to 8s than 10s by the time I went but I think it's a bit of a stretch now. If I'm amazing for the next week, it's possible but I can't put a foot wrong.

There's no gym where I'm staying! I'm thinking of taking an exercise DVD as I know I won't go out for a run as it's freezing and snowy where I'm going!!

oh that is really annoying isn't it! how long are you away for ?

Just a week but long enough to do a lot of damage! Last time I went me and my colleagues ate and drank like kings and queens - came back a good few lb heavier!

It's right at the top of Scotland so I'll be lucky to get there in this weather.... That might just be wishful thinking haha.

I've got an interview tomorrow for a new job and I'm stressing about my weight. Going shopping after work for a new outfit.

I'd murder one right now Sam - on a 2 hr delayed train with a bottle of water and diet magazine. FML :-(

I'd murder one right now Sam - on a 2 hr delayed train with a bottle of water and diet magazine. FML :-(

Aw hun! I bloody hate trains. I get the train to and from work every day and they're a nightmare.

I've just found out I've got to the final stage of interviews for the job I'm going for. I've gone through an agency though and they kind of pushed me to go for an interview. I don't know what I want to do so I'm not sure it's for me... It's tough.

The pay is better than I'm on now though by 8k a year and the bonus is 10-30%. I'd be well into the 40s rather than the 30s which I know is good for in my 20s. I just don't want to make the wrong move and be wanting to move again in 2 years when I'm thinking about having children etc.

I've barely eaten all day with nerves (had tops 250 cal minus gin, don't know how to do it Cat!). Looking forward to getting home and having dinner! Thinking a chicken kebab on the way home with no sauce... No food in the house!

Not been eating very well... need to make a real effort to be good this week whilst I'm away. I really want to have lost weight at my next weigh in on the 9th February. I really need to keep that in mind with my choices this week.

I'm going to log my food again to keep me on track.

Not been eating very well... need to make a real effort to be good this week whilst I'm away. I really want to have lost weight at my next weigh in on the 9th February. I really need to keep that in mind with my choices this week. I'm going to log my food again to keep me on track.

I'm with you Sam.

2 days back on the detox tomorrow to undo the weekend damage!!

Oh my godddd I'm totally sabotaging myself! Retrying again today...

Talk to me blondie what's going on?

Tell me about your food for today - what's the plan? If you feel like being naughty come on here and I'll talk you out of it!!

Back