3 stone to go!

Aw thanks Cat! Just in the middle of no where - can only get on here in the morning and eve at my hotel. Don't get reception anywhere else and no where has wifi. It's like another world.

Breakfast there's not many healthy choices - had 1 slice of toast with smoked salmon and scrambled egg today.

Lunch I was supposed to be sticking to fruit, veg and ham/chicken but a low low snack pack, ham, yoghurt and satsumas today.

Going out for dinner tonight, not been making great choices. Been drinking lots of wine too.

I've learnt I'm only good when I'm at home, can cook and I'm in routine! The job I'm doing has been super stressful too so that hasn't helped. Can't wait to get home on Friday! Going to try and eat minimal tonight, tomorrow and Friday. Weigh in Saturday and get straight on it 100% with some really clean eating low calorie days.

Omg you are me!! When I'm in a routine at weekdays and not going out, I'm like a bloody angel. Absolute discipline. Unwaveringly so.

Send me out on work drinks or out with the girls and I'm hopeless!! No filter and at the time I don't even care!!

I say enjoy the wine - defo, life's too short. But, do your best on the food, and hey you know what ? If it's not great, it will take you 3 days longer to get to target weight. Maybe even a week. But in the grand scheme of things... Who cares?!! ;-)

I'm def with you, at the time I don't care also!

Your comment about when I'll hit target has hit home - I know I'll be back on it and as good as gold Saturday onwards so not going to beat myself up too much. It could have been a lot worse!

I can't wait to get home and weigh myself! How sad!

I feel so bloated and disgusting... sat in my hotel planning my week back on track. Can't wait!

I can't wait to get home and weigh myself! How sad! I feel so bloated and disgusting... sat in my hotel planning my week back on track. Can't wait!

I HATE that bloated feeling - awful

When u home?

So gained 3.5lb.

Can't believe it was so much - well I can with the amount I ate but still! Shocking.

Hopefully it will be gone by weigh in next Monday x

Last edited:
So gained 3.5lb. Can't believe it was so much - well I can with the amount I ate but still! Shocking. Hopefully it will be gone by weigh in next Monday x

2lbs of that will be water and rubbish in your body so you probs only have 1-2lbs to actually worry about.

Anyway I beat you - 14.5lbs in 6 weeks during Nov / dev party season :)

10 stone 5.6 on my own scales this morning and I normally weigh about 2lb heavier at night so I'm pretty much back where I was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully lose another lb by weigh in on Monday.

Valentines day on Saturday, I'm going to cook so I can make it healthy. We'll be on the champers so trying to be perfect for the rest of the week!

10 stone 5.6 on my own scales this morning and I normally weigh about 2lb heavier at night so I'm pretty much back where I was 2 weeks ago. Hopefully lose another lb by weigh in on Monday. Valentines day on Saturday, I'm going to cook so I can make it healthy. We'll be on the champers so trying to be perfect for the rest of the week!

Well done!!! I've still got half a stone to go to get to my lightest November weight :-(

Sooo tired and fed up! All I want to do is eat but not letting myself.

Just had a look around m&s whilst waiting for train but I've come away empty handed.

Hot juice at home then bed. Might allow myself a small snack as only had a banana for dinner. Desperate to get down to the weight I should be by now - 10 stone 1!

Sooo tired and fed up! All I want to do is eat but not letting myself. Just had a look around m&s whilst waiting for train but I've come away empty handed. Hot juice at home then bed. Might allow myself a small snack as only had a banana for dinner. Desperate to get down to the weight I should be by now - 10 stone 1!

What are you at the moment? There's some scales in my hotel room but I daren't weigh myself! Might send me spiralling out of control!

10 stone 5.6! .6 heavier than 2 weeks ago. Should have been able to lose 4lb in those 2 weeks.

Just want to be out of the 10s! It should be easy seen as it's not healthy for my height.

I wouldn't weigh till you're home! Although I wish I took my scales away then a small gain might have made me restrict a bit more!

That's how I feel about December. I should have got on them midway through, seen the half a stone gain in 4 weeks and it might have stopped me putting on another half a stone in the following 3-4 weeks. Although it would have been very hard with how much I went out.

Anyway it's done now.

And no point weighing myself here because tues. Weds, thurs I've been amazing and plan to be good again today and really until next Friday weigh in :)

You're so good, I don't know how you manage it when away. My willpower goes out of the window!

Total disaster yesterday. Heavy sigh

Back