3 stone to go!

image-3038809588.jpg

With the granola, yoghurt, raisins it's high in calories but good food and back in control :)

Back to the gym for me tomorrow. I've been completely rubbish at going - if I want my dream body though by New York I need to step it up!

Back to the gym for me tomorrow. I've been completely rubbish at going - if I want my dream body though by New York I need to step it up!

If I want my dream body I need to stop eating 3000 calorie take away dinners on a Saturday

If I want my dream body I need to stop eating 3000 calorie take away dinners on a Saturday

Aw hun - you do so well during the week it likely cancels out.

Why don't you try upping calories a little during the week when you do so much exercise? From past experience when I don't eat enough as my body needs I ALWAYS sabotage myself eventually. x

10 stone 4.5 official weigh in.

6.5lb down from last official weigh in - if that doesn't prove that it wasn't "real" weight I don't know what does!

Now an average of 1.9lb a week. Hopefully I can keep that up...

I want 2lbs a week for the next 3 weeks (first weigh in will be 27th). That will get me very close to 9stone again.

I'm sure I'll get my focus back when I get home. I hope so anyway :)

I want 2lbs a week for the next 3 weeks (first weigh in will be 27th). That will get me very close to 9stone again. I'm sure I'll get my focus back when I get home. I hope so anyway :)

Of course you will! Honestly don't beat yourself up, it's so hard when out of your normal routine x

So so desperate to see the 9s :'( 10 stone 2! So close!

I need to start logging my food again I think. I'm starting to get lazy with counting syns, measuring milk etc.

Can't snap out of the mood I'm in!

It's ridiculous. Need to remember that I'm doing the best I can and I can be where I want to be by June pretty easily.

Sigh.

you'll definitely be where you want to be.

I was 10st 6 in June and my 9st 2 in this picture by september I think this was (my lowest was 8st 13)

image-662167675.jpg

Trying to get back there now!! Haha

That was losing about 5-6lbs per month

Wow! What a difference.

You're so close! You've really made me realise what a difference exercise makes too. I was no where near that tiny at 9st before!

when I was 9st in my early 20s my body was totally different too. Exercise makes a huge difference, although you around 2 inches shorter so we'll look slightly different at that weight.

I'm still feeling really blubbery - like a baby walrus at the moment :-(

when I was 9st in my early 20s my body was totally different too. Exercise makes a huge difference, although you around 2 inches shorter so we'll look slightly different at that weight. I'm still feeling really blubbery - like a baby walrus at the moment :-(

Aw I bet you're not. I need to get it into my head how much exercise will make a difference - not quite there yet but with 17 weeks until I'll be in New York I need to get on with it!

Currently eating homemade chicken and chorizo jambalaya as planned. Managed to avoid bad food somehow...

Well done. Planning is everything :)

Back