3 stone to go!

Quite surprised with myself.

Big night out tomorrow so must plan ahead for the Sunday hangover, especially as OH is away so will be easy for me to binge.

Big hangover today

Managed to avoid bad food last night, today will be tough!

I'm going to walk for my car later which will take about an hour so that will burn some calories.

Uh cannot wait to wake up tomorrow and feel normal!

Food could have been a lot worse today but not been great. From memory it's been

2 light sausages (yummy for 158 cal)
God knows how many Finn crispbreads (22 cal a pop) with light margarine/light soft cheese
Chicken breast, stir fry vegetables and noodles
Few squares of dark chocolate
Satsuma

Not had a hangover this bad for a while! Far too much vodka and port..

3 days on booze for me too - argh!!!

Actually looking fwd to fast tomo!

I still don't feel right!

Thinking of doing 1 fast day a week (Monday). It will help with me eating a bit more at weekends (usually have a bigger breakfast and a nicer dinner!)

I think Monday would be the easiest day as I don't weigh in until 8pm so try and not eat too much anyway and by the time I'm home I never want a proper dinner.

Think I'll stick to veg, berries, a bit of yoghurt then crackers and cottage cheese (my usual Monday dinner) and milk for my tea.

Going to try for the first time next Monday.

I went down to Tesco at lunch and one of my colleagues asked me to buy him chocolate - torturous buying chocolate for him and carrot sticks for me!

Not looking forward to weigh in tonight. Don't feel any lighter.

Just want to be out of the 10s!

Stomach is so sore and bloated.

My mum is visiting Thursday - Sunday so this week won't be great drink wise, should be fine for food though.

Going to make next week a really perfect week though.

1lb off. :( Why does it take so long!

Because you're not that heavy ;-)

Honestly creating a 3500 deficit at our weight is not easy. If your BMR is say 1300 and you burn 300 from General running around etc and you don't exercise that day you have 1600 cals to play with. Most sources say not to eat below 1200 per day so you have a net saving of 400 cals. That's only 2800 cals in the week - not even 1lb.

Now add in a naughty Saturday where you go over cals by 1000 you'll only lose half a pound that week.

It's something I haven't really accepted despite understanding the maths. It's just frustrating!!

We have to see 1lb a week as a good number and actually if you exercise it probably evens out to 1-1.5lbs a week which is half a stone a month. If someone said this time in a month you'll be half a stone lighter i would jump at it. But when I see only a lb loss in disappointed. It's ridiculous really !!

Tell me to sod off if I'm being too bossy

Ha don't be daft you're not being bossy.

I know what you're saying is true but god it's hard to accept when people are losing silly numbers at slimming world.

I can't say much as consultant said if I was 100% on plan I would lose 1.5-2.5lb a week. I've not been measuring my healthy extras and I've been guesstimating syns on nights out so hardly 100%!

Need to be back to 100% sooner rather than later, my dream of being 8 stone for New York is slipping!

Everyone around me today is eating curry! All ready meals which i wouldn't eat but got a strong craving for thai red curry now ha.

Think I'll make it tonight!

First 500 cal day today. Not finding it too bad so far...

Plan is

Berries and yoghurt (80)
5 a day platter (109)
Crackers, quark and cucumber (184)
Tea and milk (127)
Pepsi (2)

502 total

Very well done!! Jealous of that loss!

Seeing 9st 13.4 this morning on the scales. Hoping for 9st 12 next week at official weigh in.

Syns reset today. Going to start logging food and syns again.

Frozen berries and yoghurt
Kiwi
5 Finn crisps (healthy extra B) with quark and cucumber
Banana
Steak and ale stew with parsnip mash (2.5 syns)
350ml skimmed milk (healthy extra A)
Tea
2L a water - need to start drinking more water

Going to the gym tonight too. Need a perfect week as out for drinks on Friday, dinner and drinks on Saturday then have friends coming round for dinner on Sunday - going to make something healthy I can eat but will be higher syn than usual.

Also eaten 5 cal jelly with my lunch and a cranberry/white chocolate shot after dinner. Will round up the day as a total of 6 syns.

6/70 used

Bumped the gym... The snow is just too horrible!

Last edited:
Back