3 stone to go!

Seeing 9st 13.4 this morning on the scales. Hoping for 9st 12 next week at official weigh in. Syns reset today. Going to start logging food and syns again. Frozen berries and yoghurt Kiwi 5 Finn crisps (healthy extra B) with quark and cucumber Banana Steak and ale stew with parsnip mash (2.5 syns) 350ml skimmed milk (healthy extra A) Tea 2L a water - need to start drinking more water Going to the gym tonight too. Need a perfect week as out for drinks on Friday, dinner and drinks on Saturday then have friends coming round for dinner on Sunday - going to make something healthy I can eat but will be higher syn than usual.

Is that the first time back in the 9s for a while? Well done!

Is that the first time back in the 9s for a while? Well done!

Yes - not been in the 9s since March 13 I think so 2 years! I clearly have a pattern which I'm hoping I can break. I usually give up around April and put the weight back on. No chance of that happening this time!

Food for the day:

Frozen berries and yoghurt
2 kiwis
Chicken and sweetcorn soup with 5 Finn crisps (Healthy extra B)
Strawberries
Banana
Spaghetti bolognese with Parmesan (1.5 syns)
Tea
Milk (Healthy extra A)

Hungry again today. Hopefully my soup and crackers fills me up until after the gym! Must make the gym a priority minimum 3 times a week.

I don't want to get down to 8 stone and still be unhappy because I'm not toned.. Trying to start small and work up.

Soup has filled me up for now!

I didn't manage to drink 2L of water - managed 1.2L yesterday + tea and I've drank 1L so far today.

Work's horrible at the moment, I'm working my notice period which is never nice :( Can't wait to get out of here! x

Did 45 minutes in the gym. It's a start I suppose! Felt super dizzy after despite eating a banana before, I'm so unfit. Want to get there tomorrow, Saturday and possibly Sunday too.

Managed to drink 2.5L water today - definitely need to keep that up.

Weighed a bit heavier on my scales today, hoping it's just because my totm is due :(

A very good start. Not many people do more than that in one session ;-)

Food plan for today

Yoghurt and strawberries
2 kiwis Chicken and sweetcorn soup with 5 Finn crisps (Healthy extra B)
3 mushrooms, pickled onions and gherkins (post gym snack while dinner cooked!)
Lamb hotpot (5 syns)
Tea
Milk (Healthy extra A) 2L water

Can you tell I'm a creature of habit ha.

Definitely feeling like my weight is up but going to just stick at it. Even if I gain or sts on Monday, I'll hopefully have a good loss the week after. Need to remember I'm in this for the long haul..

Last edited:
Syns so far 12.5/70

Hopefully that leaves me enough for the weekend activities...

I'm thinking I won't drink tomorrow but depends on plans - have 2 options and 1 means drinking and the other doesn't! We'll see. Would save me some syns for gin and a nice meal on Saturday!

I don't think I'm drinking this weekend either. I only really drink if I go out and I'm having a weekend on the sofa (except some exercise!)

I don't think I'm drinking this weekend either. I only really drink if I go out and I'm having a weekend on the sofa (except some exercise!)

I'm trying to be the same - used to be awful for sitting in and having a bottle of wine, that coupled with wine hunger is one of the main reasons I'm the weight I am!

I can't cope with hangovers anymore either, I'm too eager to get up and make the most of my weekends these days!

It feels like a small victory to have to change the weight on the cardio machines.

It sets at 154 which I used to leave, 140 now :D

Food plan for today

Strawberries and yoghurt
Quark, carrot, celery, cucumber, ham and 5 Finn crisps (Healthy extra B)
Chicken tikka masala and rice (trying the syn free ready meal) with onion, tomato and spinach
Tea
Milk (Healthy extra A)
Diet coke

Just going to go to the pub after work for 1 non alcoholic drink then head home - can't really be bothered!

Nice menu. Lets hope we both have a good day :)

you know, you're only 0.6 away from being under the 25 BMI :)

2 g&ts tonight and a packet of crisps as starving - 10.5 syns

23 syns so far this week.

I've got a meal out tomorrow night and now having a roast dinner at my friends on Sunday. She knows I'm doing SW but I still think she'll fry stuff in oil.

I'll avoid Yorkshires etc, try to fill up on healthy stuff and hope for the best...

Gym tomorrow and Sunday in a bid to make up for it! I have 47 syns to play with so we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
I think we're in a pretty similar boat. Lots of room to play with - plenty of syns for you and loads of calories in the bank for me. I'm also planning to workout too both days.

I have a beautiful weekend menu planned out, just need to stick to it! So do you.

We can do it together :)

I think we're in a pretty similar boat. Lots of room to play with - plenty of syns for you and loads of calories in the bank for me. I'm also planning to workout too both days. I have a beautiful weekend menu planned out, just need to stick to it! So do you. We can do it together :)

I really hope so! :)

Food today

Toast and spaghetti hoops (Healthy extra B)
Pickles
2 satsumas
Milk (1/2 Healthy extra A)
Tea

Meal tonight:
Smoked salmon pate with oatcakes
Chicken, black pudding and poached egg salad
Mars bar cheesecake
5 g&ts - 15 syns

Ate half of everything.... Hoping for the best on Monday. Will be good tomorrow and Monday!

Last edited:
Today has been ok

Bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, spaghetti hoops and toast x2 (Healthy extra B)
Pineapple, grapes
Had lunch at a friends - potatoes, bacon, onion and carrot bake with cheese (part of healthy extra A) with salad and mange tout. Probably a few syns in the bacon as don't think fat was trimmed.
Chilli
Jelly (1/2 syn)
Tea
Fizzy water
Milk (part of healthy extra A)

Back